“The Good Pie served some great pie!!”
Review of The Good Pie - CLOSED

The Good Pie
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Neighbourhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Disappointed when the BBQ place down the street ran out, The Good Pie was a fabulous consolation prize! They have unique brick oven pizzas using local, seasonal ingredients. I've never been much of a bite-into-a-raw-tomato kind of person, but when I tasted their heirloom tomatoes all other tomatoes ceased to exist. We didn't have a chance to take pictures of our pizzas because when they set them on our table we dove right in. They serve unique beverages with natural sugars and their Fresh Bread is to die for! Our waitress was patient with us and all of our questions and she suggested some other local places to visit on our trip and had a smile on her face the whole time! We know this was a long review but we had so many great things to say!!

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I had the daily special pizza with asparagus, pesto and mozzarella. Amazing! Everyone else loved their pizzas too. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We tried The Good Pie for the first time this week. It was excellent. I had a salad and the vegetarian pizza of the month. Both outstanding. Our server was also quick and friendly. I'll definitely be going back on future visits to STL.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

Came in December, on a Saturday night, surprisingly not busy at 6pm. Very cold inside...warm next to the oven, but most diners had on scarves. Wait staff said it wasn't cold, but then, they were running around, serving food.

Pizza was outstanding. Spinach, mushroom, parmesean pizza was amazing....margherita was fine also. There are probably 8-10 pizza choices and 3-4 salads....that's it. The menu is basically pizza. No lemonade, just soft drinks and a huge beer selection. My kids like pizza so that was fine, but drank water because that was basically their option other than soda.

Wish they would add a pasta dish or two, or some appetizers besides breadsticks. The pizza was so good, and was the right size to share between 2 people, just wanted a few more options.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

The Good Pie is a favorite of ours. Great pizza done to perfection in wood-fired ovens. Service is slow but if you ask for speed they will deliver. The lemoncello is out of this world. Rivals some of the best I've had in Italy. Highly recommend