“Simply the Best!”

Ranked #10 of 26 Saint Louis B&B and Inns
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

My wife and I stayed for the third time at the Grand Center Inn this past September. As with our previous stays, our latest visit to the Grand Center Inn was top notch in all respects. As a frequent visitor to St. Louis for over the past 20 years, I can say with confidence that the Grand Center Inn is hands down the best place to stay in St. Louis. It feels like a home away from home. We recommend anyone visiting St. Louis, whether for one night or for an extended visit, to stay at the Grand Center Inn.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Caststeels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

What a lovely experience - We'd recommend the Grand Center Inn to anyone planning a trip to St. Louis. The Repertory Suite was spacious, charming and well appointed. Our host, Renato, is wonderfully personable and helpful and his enthusiasm for the restoration effort at the Grand Center and elsewhere in St. Louis was wonderful. We enjoyed a variety of tasty treats for breakfast each day and were thoroughly pleased with our experience at the Inn. Oh, and I should also say that parking was a breeze and it was centrally located and convenient to all the things we wanted to do.

Room Tip: The Repertory Suite was beautiful and roomy.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amosnali
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

Great location with friendly and helpful hosts! The room was spacious, clean and charming and was as close to a "home away from home" as I could possibly expect. The only thing lacking was perhaps a mini-fridge in the room. Breakfast was very tasty as well. I would gladly stay there again and can easily recommend the Grand Center Inn to my friends.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank scottygee
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

I was looking for a nice, solid B&B place to stay during a weekend in St. Louis that would not break my budget. I must say that I was very pleased with my stay here. I plan to return in the fall. My room was comfortable, well furnished, and clean. It was nice to come back from a hot day of sightseeing and be able to settle back into a nice,comfortable and cool room. Usually, I am very particular about cleanliness-especially in the bathroom. I found myself soaking in my claw foot tub without any worries.

The Inn was a easy to get to and was close to the attractions and places that I wanted to see. There were many convenient places such as restaurants, grocery stores. drug stores to go to. Not to mention as a solo traveler, who was not familiar with St. Louis, safety was key for me. I felt safe. On my final night at the B&B, I walked a few blocks to a local diner. The streets were quiet, there were people out and about. My walk took about 15-20 minutes and was fine.

Eric and Franchesco were wonderful. You can tell that they care about the quality of what they have to offer. They care about their visitors and really go out of their way to make sure that your experience meets your expectations. They even drew out maps for me detailing where I should go to eat and explore. They are wonderful conversationalists. The food was tasty and there was plenty of variety for one to choose from.

I felt that the price was fair for what I received and I look forward to returning in the fall!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank BlssdTrvlr
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

The Innkeepers were very nice. The Inn was Clean and Comfortable! Breakfast was good and hot. Location was awsome. Safe and close to many activities.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
East Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2011

Thank you for the wonderful stay we enjoyed while in town for the Robert Plant show at the Fox Theater. You have a very beautiful inn that I will definitely revisit when opportunity arises. The rooms and grounds are awesome and maintained beautifully. We were also very happy with the nice quiet atmosphere that allowed us to have a restful stay. Hospitality was A+ too! I will have no problem recommending your establishment to friends and family. Thank you for the great service.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2011

This was our first experience with a bed and breakfast, and it will certainly not be our last! We arrived after 9pm and were warmly greeted by the proprietors, Francesco and Eric. Upon arrival, we were pleasantly surprised to learn that our gracious hosts had upgraded our stay to The Repertory Suite. We were totally impressed with the accommodations. Since this was a surprise for me, Eric kindly arranged the room to my husband's specifications and I was completely blown away by the details. The bed was amazingly soft and plush. I wish I could have taken it home with us. We felt as if we were staying with friends that had offered us the best room in the home - theirs. The breakfast was simply scrumptious - buttery croissants, delicious spinach & asiago cheese sausage, mouthwatering egg & asparagus frittata, fluffy pancakes and succulent fruit! The personalized service and friendly atmosphere made for a truly memorable celebration. It is our desire to have annual visits to the inn, for it was totally Grand!

Maurice & Hope