“Best small hotel to stay in St. Louis”
Review of Grand Center Inn

Grand Center Inn
Ranked #12 of 26 Saint Louis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stayed for five days in this hotel. Upon arrival, warmly greeted. Stayed in The Contemporary Room, nicely decorated. Secure and peaceful atmosphere.

Excellent breakfast each morning. This is an excellent place to stay. Next business trip to St. Louis, I will certainly stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed in Contemporary Room. Although all room are nice. As a first time visitor, chose this locatio...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Baker5761
There are newer reviews for Grand Center Inn

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Great place, services was amazing, owners were very friendly and the Suite we stayed in was beautiful! We will definitely recommend this hotel as "one of my favorites"! The location was great too.

It is a very short distance from the Fox Theater and Grand Center Arts and Entertainment District.

2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 20 September 2012

The Grand Center Inn is the perfect place to stay. It is a perfect location in the heart of thr Grand Center District and near the best of galleries, theaters and concerts halls. We spent four days of vacation touring this area.

We have read many Raving Reviews about this historical property been recreated into one of the best and finest locations to stay while visting The Grand Center District.

During our stay, we learned much history about this property and our plans are to visit again within the near future. The owners are excellent and extremely professional, knows how to run this business effectively.

We were more than pleased and The Grand Center Inn comes with the highest of recommendations.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BAnderson56
Reviewed 14 September 2012

On recommendations of friends that has stayed at the Grand Center Inn on several occasions and mentioned that this is "much more than a simple bed and breakfast." This historical property is located in the heart of St. Louis' Grand Center.

During our visit, we to the city we decided to attend a concert at the Sheldon Concert Hall and spent four days visiting the mainstream of the Grand Center area. I will admit that this B&B is conveniently located as well as a real showplace. The owners are extremely professional and I can tell that they are well-growned for this type of business.

We could not have been recommended a better place nor location to stay. My husband and I stayed in The Repertory Suite and could not have asked for more. Each morning of our stay we were met with a wonderful and deligtful breakfast.

If you are looking for a lovely spot to stay in St. Louis that is located close to virtually everything includng the historical sites surrounding this location. This classy, beautiful historical home is highly recommended

Room Tip: We loved The Repertory Suite and will request, if available during our next vist. Without a doubt w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackson345
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Grand Center Inn reminds me of a small European Hotel (but in the middle of Saint Louis). For my wife and I that was great. We booked "The Contempory Room", and to our surprise it was more the size of a "Junior Suite" or small Studio Apt. I have seen much smaller New York City apartments. The room had a full size couch and one of the largest flat screens I've ever seen in a Hotel. We also enjoyed the fact that the bathroom was spacious with a clawfoot tub that I could shower in and two pedestal sinks. I have to say that we really enjoyed living in that space for three days. The bed was comfortable and the neighborhood seems to be very quiet at night. I have to say being two blocks from a college campus that was surprising. Breakfast was great each morning (by-the-way, thanks for taking my wifes dietary restrictions into account). So, If we had to choose where to stay next time in Saint Louis, we will definately choose The Great Little Hotel "Grand Center Inn".

3  Thank Luv2trvlboy
Reviewed 5 September 2012

As first time visitors and having never stayed at a B&B, and weekend visitors in St. Louis, we were total amazed upon arrival at the Grand Center Inn.

The building itself is a mansion buit in 1875 that underwent a four-year long meticulous restoration that has preserved the historic integrity of the structure.

Certainly, the owners, poured a whole lot of love into this place. This B&B interior is just fabulous to the top, with a beautiful collection of antiques. The Inn has seven remarkable rooms and since we arrived early for that weekend, my wife and I too a peak into all of them. This place is absolutely gorgeous. It has just the right level of restraint in decor, 13' tall ceiling with 11' pockets doors, exposed brick walls... I could go on.

The owners were super-gracious and accommodating, especially considering my wife's dietary restrictions. We enjoyed the other guests and had wonderful breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

This was an extremely convenient location for us as it is located in the heart of Grand Center, the arts and entertainment district and within walking distance of the Fox Theater, Sheldon Concert Hall and the best of restaurants. We had a great stay as this B&B and without a doubt will return again.

If you are ever in the St. Luis area, you must check this place out!

Room Tip: We Stayed in the beautiful Fox Suite
2  Thank Nathan M
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The Grand Center Inn is by far a treat for anyone staying at this georgeous historical property. The owners have done a wonderful job in restoration of this beautiful property.

We chose to stay in the Repertory Suite that is unbelievable decorated in taste. The services are top notch and the morning breakfasts were perfect.

This B&B was highly recommended by a friend attending graduate school in the St. Louis area. This was perfect place for us to stay and is within close proximity of St. Francis Xavier College as well as Sheldon Concert Wall.

We stayed for five days and hated to leave. My husband and I enjoyed every minute and during our future visits to St. Louis, we will continously stay at this well preserved home.

Room Tip: Such a beautifu historical home: My husband and I chose The Repertory Suite
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple