“The Name Alone Makes You Hungry For A Sub!”

Pickleman's Gourmet Cafe
Ranked #564 of 2,992 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Pickleman's is a quick, yet upscale restaurant specializing in toasted sandwiches, thin crust pizza, fresh chopped salads, and really good soups! We are open late 7 days a week, deliver, and offer catering options.
Reviewed 20 March 2013

There is more to choose from than just sandwitches here but have only had subs when I've been in. The location in St Charles is clean, close and convenient to where we live. Great place to take company when visiting for a quick lunch while out running errands.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

These are the best sandwiches I've had in a while. You have to add giardiniera to your sub, You'll be happy you did. Plus they have an awesome coke dispenser that lets you mix flavors :)

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I know this is not the saint Charles one, it's not listed yet. I just had to say I was absolutely floored when I visited it. I had never been to one and it was truly amazing. The salad was ACTUALLY FRESH! The sandwiches are very good. I go to restaurants very frequently and I will use them as my lunch spot from now on. Oh yea they also deliver.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Pickleman's sandwiches are way better than Jimmy John's, Quiznos, etc. They also have delicious pizzas. It's reasonably priced. Sandwiches are around $5. It's open until 3AM so it's a perfect drunk food stop. And almost all of the employees are SLU students and provide excellent friendly service.