“Nice place to unwind after a long day”
Review of Red Kitchen

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is the Bar in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. It has very comfortable seating and the drinks were wonderful. Not overly priced for a hotel bar. Our server was Kat and she was amazing. Very attentive and pleasant. She helped my concoct a drink to my liking. It was a nice place to unwind after a long day at the convention I was attending.

There are newer reviews for Red Kitchen

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Staff made this 5 stars... food nice, comfy setting, but friendly staff is what made this work. Kudos to Tierra...

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Place was a little noisy, but food was good and convenient as it was in our Hyatt hotel. Service was decent, but not stellar. We had been to a number of receptions and were just looking for a quick bite and this served us well.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They offer a great breakfast buffet. It's well worth the price not having to drive anywhere to get a good breakfast. They offer a fresh omelet bar as well as waffles. Good choice of fruits and Danish also. Too many items to mention.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

You can have all meals at Red and I did. Staying at the Hyatt for a conference, it was very convenient to eat there. I had the breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. The breakfast buffet was pricey but really good. The omelette station was great with lots of options (regular eggs, egg beater, egg white). There were a variety of meats, potatoes, cheese, fruits, yogurt (plain! a rare thing) and oatmeal and pastries. You could easily make it a brunch that would take you all the way to dinner. Lunch was ok. The lunch special is a good price but not as good. The tuna sandwich I ordered felt like it had been sitting there a while with the bread being a bit dry on top. The other lunches I ordered from the menu. The crab cakes I had as an appetizer for dinner one night made for a nice lunch with a side of French beans. They were great and not loaded with bread-crumb. Dinner was very good. I had the grilled salmon and it was very tasty and not overcooked.