Hotel Ignacio
  • Restaurant
Hotel Avyan(Saint Louis)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewstriumph grilllouis universityfox theatermotorcycle museumboutique hotelinteresting artworkwithin walking distancegreat boutiquegrand centerchain hotelscomfortable bedfront desk staffhotel is beautifuldefinitely stay here againdowntown areaslucampus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed for four nights at the Hotel Ignacio and found the location and service to be outstanding. The rooms are spacious and modern with fun artwork hanging over the bed. The mattress is a tad lumpy, but I got used to it after the first night. The location is wonderful, within walking distance of Pappy's BBQ, and the Triumph bar is inside the hotel. I would suggest the website make a note that only the suites have bathtubs, as I was expecting one in my room. The front desk was very helpful, especially Dimitry. Our wedding party found him to be knowledgable and personable at all times. I would absolutely recommend this boutique hotel to anyone I know traveling to STL.

2  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We often travel with our dog but also enjoy a confortable stay for ourselves. This hotel hit the nail on the head! The hotel itself is pretty cool, something to look at everywhere you go, and has that affordable luxury feeling we love. The staff are absolutely wonderful though, and that makes all the difference in the world. We were in town for a quick weekend trip for my fiance's birthday and they made both of us and our beagle feel right at home. Ashley at the front desk was our dog's favorie I assume since she was always ready with a treat when she saw us. We ended up spending as much time hanging out at the hotel as we did exploring St. Louis and will certainly be back next time we are in town!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

My husband and I spent an evening at this beautiful hotel. The room was amazing. The bathroom was larger than the bedroom and the body jets in the shower were fantastic. Wow. The amenities are top of the line. I highly recommend!!! The service at the front desk was extremely professional. A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerIgnaci, General Manager at Hotel Ignacio, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you very much, Expat2005SA! You were staying in one of our two suites. Both of our suites have body jet showers and air tubs. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is my second time staying at Hotel Ignacio. The fact that I came back a second time should speak volumes. This time I was accompanied by more of my family, and they all understand now why I wanted to stay at Hotel Ignacio when we dropped our son off for college at SLU. For anything related to SLU, this hotel has the best location possible. The rooms are so elegantly appointed, with a number of charming and surprising touches. And the staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating and welcoming. We were able to borrow an oversized umbrella for the day, which helped as we moved our son from one dorm room to another in the rain. We just might look forward to staying at Hotel Ignacio as much as seeing our son again when we next visit SLU.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony J

Thank you for the great review! We hope to continue to provide you a place to stay during your visits to Saint Louis University. We will see you in the future and good luck to your son and his academic endeavors!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My experience at Hotel Ignacio was absolutely outstanding on every level. The service is beyond compare. I had a delicious dinner of at Triumph Grill and afterward enjoyed a glass of wine by the fire. My room had all of the amenities I was seeking. I will certainly be back and will highly recommend Hotel Ignacio to my colleagues.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Marcia Q. It sounds like you were able to experience several of our amenities! If you ever make it back this way I hope you are able to take a walk through the MotoMuseum and the International Photography Hall of Fame (our new neighbor right above Triumph). Thank you for recommending us to your colleagues. That is like hitting the jackpot to us!