“Fabulous Trolley Tour for $20”

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Really enjoyed this attraction. As soon as you get to St. Louis get on this Trolley for 1.5 hours. They will give you the history, the value and the experience you want to have while you are visiting this great town.

2  Thank itchin2gotravel
"free activities"
in 6 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"downtown area"
"buy tickets"
"art museum"
"the loop"

Reviewed 12 September 2011

My husband & I took this tour on the first day of our stay so that we could pick the things we wanted to do the most. Knowing the history of each site and attraction made it more interesting. Tour guide was a proud, informed St. Louis native who loves giving this tour. He was very helpful with transit instructions and food reccomedations. Beautiful neighborhoods on the route. Would recommend for ALL ages.

Reviewed 11 September 2011

As soon as we arrived in town, we headed over to go on the tour. This was well worth the money. Our tour director was fun, had lots of little tidbits to tell us about different things and we were able to determine exactly what we wanted to see later. Well worth it!

Reviewed 10 September 2011

Definitely a great tour! Before adventuring on your own in St. Louis, you might want to do the tour first because they do a great summarization of what to see in re city. The tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable as well.

2  Thank Cutiebabyflip