“Excellent! Loved this tour!”

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent! Loved this tour!”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

St. Louis is an amazing city and this tour highlights a lot of the things that make the city so special. Tour begins at the Lumiere Casino (casino provides a shuttle to most downtown hotels) and covers not only the downtown area but many sights located further afield. The guide was wonderful - very knowledgeable and interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed this 90 minutes of fun, relaxation and entertainment.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank travelforfun09

Los Lunas, New Mexico
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great overview of the city.”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

My husband and I always try to go on a trolly, duck boat, bus or similar tour of cities when we vacation. We find that we learn lots of things about the area we would not have known otherwise.
This tour was no exception.

Visited September 2011
scorney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An awesome tour! A definite must do!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I really loved this tour! The guide was very knowledgeable about st. Louis. Even the native st louisians learned something new. We went all over downtown and the surrounding area, and the guide told us a lot of the history and lots of stories about each place. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would do it again in a heartbeat. From the first few minutes that he started talking, I knew I was going to enjoy the tour. In fact, it made me want to do the guided tours in every city I visit.

4 Thank scorney
St Louis MO
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Superb St Louis Trolley Tour -- even if you live here!”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We just returned (back over to the Illinois side of St Louis) from this Trolley Tour. Wow, it was fabulous!!

Our Driver/TourGuide was fun, knowledgable, had a great speaking voice, and quite the gentleman. He takes his time (really more like a 90 min tour), talking about each place, including history or little known facts... and answered any/all questions.

The trolley itself is very comfortable, and even though it is currently late Nov & rainy, it was nice inside.

We'd definitely recommend this tour... both for tourists, as well as us locals.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank PhotoPhritz
Chicago, Illinois
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Good starter”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I read a review on this and decided to do it. It is like i read, it's a good way to find out what else there is to do in St. Louis. The driver will take you to see all the things you can do in St. Louis. I didn't know there were so many things to do in St. Louis.

Visited October 2011