Westin St. Louis
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$381
EmbassySuites.com
US$445
US$406
US$200
US$163
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$228
Curio.com
US$408
US$337
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$287
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$279
US$271
1,515 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfront deskcardinals gamesoaking tubseparate showerballpark villageroom serviceself parkingball parkvery nice hotelrooms are largescottrade centerhotel bargreat roomcorner roomdowntown areagateway arch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Our family went to St. Louis for a college graduation. We had 2 rooms for 3 nights. Yvette at reception was very attentive and took the time to find me a very quiet room. The service was exceptional. Both rooms were huge, spotless, well appointed and the beds heavenly. Even the attendants at self-park were so friendly. We had a very busy weekend and the Westin really helped us stay rested and relaxed. Nothing like coming back to the hotel for a late afternoon power nap!

It is a great location for the metro, basically at the hotel entrance. Right at the ballpark and the arch. What more could you want?

I would stay there any time!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I have personally shared them with Yvette, who takes pride in her job and we're thrilled it shows.
Nothing's better than a late afternoon 'power nap' in a Heavenly bed to leave you feeling refreshed.
We look foward to hosting you again whenever your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I have stayed at many Westins and this Westin ranks up there being one of my favorites. I loved the cleanliness of the hotel and the nice size rooms. We went with 2 other couples to celebrate our Anniversaries and Maranda at checkin took good care of us. This Westin is less than a block from Busch stadium and ballpark village. We made a short walk to the 360 rooftop resturant & bar and enjoyed the unbelievable views of STL.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for making us a part of your celebration! I have personally shared your comments with Maranda, and thank you for taking the time to post a review.
We wish you many more years of happiness and hope to continue to be a part of your annual celebration.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

I have been traveling to STL 2-3 times a year,for the past 15 years. Westin's are always a safe bet, however, this intimate location has a staff who are incredibly attentive and helpful. The rooms are spotless, the fitness area is superb and if you have time for a facial or massage, I highly recommend it.
If you business is downtown or traveling for pleasure, take in a STL Cardinal baseball game. The stadium is directly across the street! But for you non sports fan, the crowd leaves quickly and quietly, and never interferes with precious slumber. You won't sleep better then on one of their HEAVENLY beds.
Headed back there again in June. The Westin makes the mid west summer heat tolerable and I am looking forward to relaxing there during my business trip.

Room Tip: Baseball fans, be sure to select a room facing the stadium built in 2006.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are conveniently located within steps of several attractions in the downtown area.
Our fitness center is larger than most, and offers spa services, which hopefully left you feeling renewed. We look forward to welcoming you back in June!

Reviewed 13 May 2012

This gem of a Westin was a suprise find during my recent one night stay. I was impressed how the renovation maintained bldg exterior but inside was a clean, modern hotel in brown/biege hues. Room was clean, bathrrom very spacious (loved glass enclosed shower). My room 637 was so big. Best of all was Yvette at checkin/check out, it's always staff who can make a stay memorable. Cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: Use metolonk from STL airport to Stadium stop. In walking distance to Gateway Arch, City Garden and of course baseball stadium
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! Because our building is historic, it allows for us to offer larger guest rooms and guest bathrooms, including a separate shower. The mix of historic structures with modern decor offers a sophisticated atmosphere. I have personally shared your comments with Yvette! We look forward to hosting you again whevener your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

My wife is a hairdresser and had a show to attend in St. Louis. The rest of the fam tagged along and we had a nice, quiet stay at the Westin. Our room was big enough for my 2 boys and I to stretch out and they also have a very nice fitness area across the courtyard. The valet folks were very helpful with questions I had and the front desk was friendly as well. The only reason I give a 4/5 was no shuttle service was available and that seemed a bit strange that a 4 star hotel wouldn't add that to their amenities. But besides that it was a good stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

We're delighted you and your family were able to enjoy a great escape while your wife was travelling on business, and we thank you for taking the time to post a review.
While we do not not offer shuttle service, we do have car services available upon request, as well as a taxi stand nearby.
I've personally shared your comments with our front desk and valet staff who stand ready to serve on your next visit to St. Louis. Thank you again!