This is a nice hotel, but we had a few issues. The rooms are very large and spacious so that was nice. Also, the parking was very convenient. My boyfriend and I both had a car though so it was expensive for us to use the garage, but the elevator from the garage to our room was a short walk. The second night we were there we found animal feces on the floor under the desk. I assume from whoever stayed in the room before us, and they did not notice it when they cleaned the room. My biggest problem with this was when I called the front desk...they did not apologize or offer us any thing to compensate for having feces in the room....They did offer us another room but I did not want to pack everything up and change rooms over it. Housekeeping came up and cleaned it up and she did apologize. My other complaint was in the indoor pool and hot tub, the chlorine was so strong that my eyes burned and we couldn't stay in there. However we did get a good deal on the room on Hotwire so it was definitely worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. The historic flavor of this 1929 landmark building combines with modern comforts to create a unique experience with something for everyone. Spread out and relax in one of our beautifully appointed, oversized guest rooms, offering FREE high speed internet, queen sofa sleepers, wet bars, and refrigerators. Relax on our sun deck next to the indoor heated swimming pool, or experience an innovative meal of American-styled entrees and daily chef specials in the upscale setting of bistro 14. You can also take a well-deserved break in Columns Lounge, conveniently located in the lobby. Our hotel is adjacent to the Metro Link/Light Rail system, so you can easily visit downtown attractions like the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Riverboat Casinos, and Union Station. We are also directly across from the Scottrade Center Sports Arena—home of the St. Louis Blues—as well as the renowned Peabody Opera House, where performances, concerts, and special events are staged. With 30,000 square feet of meeting room space, all equipped with Internet access, our facilities are a great choice for your next event. Our one-of-a-kind city view ballroom boasts spectacular views of the downtown skyline and is a beautiful setting for weddings, as well as social functions. We look forward to welcoming you to the St. Louis City Center Hotel —now 100% smoke-free. Together we can leave the air the way it was meant to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton