Hotel has a very large and elegant lobby. Check in was fast and the staff was very friendly. It has a very large pool, hot tub and a great gym. Also a nice lounge and restaurant on site. Restaurant prices are very very high. Overall hotel is very clean and even though the hotel is very large the room was quiet. In room a/c was very quiet too. The in room sofa and chair was worn and the hide away sofa bed was almost in shambles. The room has a wet bar with a microwave and refrigerator with complimentary water and starbucks coffee and tea. Great cable selection. There is a charge for parking but you can park on the street for free on the weekend. Definitely would stay here again. Seriously, Hotel management if you are reading this, there is no reason this shouldn't be a 5 star hotel. Two major complaints from people are lack of customer service and cleanliness. Two complaints that fall on the managements shoulders--no excuses. You also need to replace the worn furniture in the rooms and emphasize deep cleaning to housekeeping and lower the restaurant prices. $22.95 for a two egg breakfast!! This is sleepy St. Louis not Paris France!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton