My husband and i were celebrating our 30th anniversary. when we arrived at this hotel our first impression was wow the decor is lovely- the clerk that checked us in was very nice . when we entered our room it was very cold- the thermostat read 65. we turned up the heat to 90, and dcided to go to pool/jacuzzi and relax, we returned to the room about 1 hr later and the temp had not changed, so we left again, for dinner, when we return the temp was 67!!!!! we waited a couple of hours and no change, this visit was in FEB- and it was below 20 outside. i called the front desk and clerk said - we will change your room---well to make a long story short we had to change rooms 3 times, and the clerk that evening was very annoyed that i kept calling her- i had to ask her to make sure the next room is warm and that the heat worked- she told us to get some blankets and wait until about 3am and see if room warms up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- needless to say we were very upset- i asked her for a manger and she said - you have to wait until morning- i asked her to note my account she said just ask for manager in AM!!!!- of course i did and all that he offered was free breakfast!- so my husband called the corprate office, and we were given a preferred guest card with enough points for free night stay- AND after that the entire staff was very nice- and friendly AND accomodating- even giving us complimentary soda, and meds- by theway the manager gave us a $30.00 crdit on our rooom account for dinner. We extended our stay, and was very pleased after that.. we will visit this location again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. The historic flavor of this 1929 landmark building combines with modern comforts to create a unique experience with something for everyone. Spread out and relax in one of our beautifully appointed, oversized guest rooms, offering FREE high speed internet, queen sofa sleepers, wet bars, and refrigerators. Relax on our sun deck next to the indoor heated swimming pool, or experience an innovative meal of American-styled entrees and daily chef specials in the upscale setting of bistro 14. You can also take a well-deserved break in Columns Lounge, conveniently located in the lobby. Our hotel is adjacent to the Metro Link/Light Rail system, so you can easily visit downtown attractions like the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Riverboat Casinos, and Union Station. We are also directly across from the Scottrade Center Sports Arena—home of the St. Louis Blues—as well as the renowned Peabody Opera House, where performances, concerts, and special events are staged. With 30,000 square feet of meeting room space, all equipped with Internet access, our facilities are a great choice for your next event. Our one-of-a-kind city view ballroom boasts spectacular views of the downtown skyline and is a beautiful setting for weddings, as well as social functions. We look forward to welcoming you to the St. Louis City Center Hotel —now 100% smoke-free. Together we can leave the air the way it was meant to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton