Stayed at the hotel with a booking via Hotwire. We could not have been happier with every aspect of the stay. The staff was incredible. They were always very courteous, helpful and pleasant. Often employees would stop to talk to our 4 year old about what we had done that day and what we were planning to do. My wife forgot some grooming items and went to purchase replacements in the gift shop and the hotel employee advised her there be no charge for the items and was very, very nice to her about it. Our room was huge and had a mini fridge/microwave that made the mornings easy and a large open area for our son to play/wind down in the evening. Also our king was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept on and I travel a great deal for work.
The location across the street from the Metrolink made getting around the downtown area very easy as well.
The hotel is a restored older building and very neat looking. It was very easy to spot when on the way back from the zoo, Grant's Farm, Six Flags etc.
The large pool on the top story was great on our one day of rainy weather. Even though we booked with Hotwire we'll likely just make sure to book directly with the hotel for our next trip to St. Louis as we'll want to make sure to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. The historic flavor of this 1929 landmark building combines with modern comforts to create a unique experience with something for everyone. Spread out and relax in one of our beautifully appointed, oversized guest rooms, offering FREE high speed internet, queen sofa sleepers, wet bars, and refrigerators. Relax on our sun deck next to the indoor heated swimming pool, or experience an innovative meal of American-styled entrees and daily chef specials in the upscale setting of bistro 14. You can also take a well-deserved break in Columns Lounge, conveniently located in the lobby. Our hotel is adjacent to the Metro Link/Light Rail system, so you can easily visit downtown attractions like the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Riverboat Casinos, and Union Station. We are also directly across from the Scottrade Center Sports Arena—home of the St. Louis Blues—as well as the renowned Peabody Opera House, where performances, concerts, and special events are staged. With 30,000 square feet of meeting room space, all equipped with Internet access, our facilities are a great choice for your next event. Our one-of-a-kind city view ballroom boasts spectacular views of the downtown skyline and is a beautiful setting for weddings, as well as social functions. We look forward to welcoming you to the St. Louis City Center Hotel —now 100% smoke-free. Together we can leave the air the way it was meant to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton