“Good price, nice hotel”

Ranked #69 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good price, nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable; great for price, excellent safe location in St. Louis, near the Hill and close to zoo in Forest Park... it was perfect for our needs. Desk associate, Tori, was friendly and helpful! Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Location was great, right next to museum and other amenities! Rooms reasonably priced, clean rooms, great staff, well managed. I had a issue with the smoke detector and manager sent someone up right away to fix it. Will stay again when I visit St. Louis. (Pet friendly +++)

• Stayed March 2014
i0135, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay at our location. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the St. Louis Forest Park/Hampton Ave Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Sincerley,

Madison, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very clean and comfy hotel. The staff was Great Courteous and very Helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. I Loved my stay and will definitely be staying there again when I'm back in the area. You Guys Rock!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the St. Louis Forest Park/Hampton Ave Red Roof Inn. It was a great pleasure to serve you and to accommodate all of your hospitality needs. I will be sharing your review with the staff and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Poplar Bluff, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

The staff was overwhelmingly great! They gave me a good rate while we were at the hospital for a few days with my mother. They were compassionate and helped in every way possible. The rooms were Immaculate!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Wow, it certainly sounds like you had a fantastic stay. We absolutely love reading reviews like yours! We have passed along your kind words to the rest of the staff.We look forward to your return to St. Louis! Thank you so much!

Tasha
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I recently visited St. Louis and this was the hotel that my friend booked for me. It was nice and clean and worth the price. I was unable to stay the whole time, due to the snow storm that was to hit St. Louis so I wish I could write more about it. The check in was timely and the Receptionist Angela was very nice. The coffee was not that great, but since I am a coffee connoisseur I would have expected that anyway. I think that if I cam back that I would stay here again. It was close to every where I wanted to visit.

Room Tip: This hotel was nice and the room was quiet. It is nice for staying a few days, but it didnt have man...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
i0135, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about Angela. We shared your comments with her and she was very pleased. We do strive to ensure all of our guests have a pleasurable stay. Thank you also for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. See you soon and Travel Safe!

Best Regards,
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Always clean and friendly. I have stayed here many times over the years to be close to Barnes Hospital. They do not offer a lot of extras this is a great place to rest and clean up and get on your way they only offer coffee but the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank chooznatural
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we do appreciate it. I am so pleased that our staff and hotel met all your needs. Your compliments have been shared with the staff and they do try hard to take care of all our guest. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.

Best Regards,
Port Saint Lucie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We made an unplanned trip to St. Louis due to a family member having a lung transplant at Barnes Jewish Hospital. Red Roof gives a good discount for people visiting patients at Barnes. We stayed here for 7 nights and will definitely stay at this well-remodeled hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
I sincerely appreciate you taking your valuable time to tell us and others about your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us. The Red Roof Inn St. Louis Forest Park/Hampton Ave offers a great value and the entire staff is here to ensure our guests have a pleasant stay and to assist in any way we can.

Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you travel to the city. I am confident your stay will be just as enjoyable.