“Feel like home accommodations.”

Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Ranked #68 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
Wichita, Kansas
“Feel like home accommodations.”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The reason for my periodic visits to St. Louis is, my daughter attends Webster University which is close to the hotel. I would like to Thank the staff of Red Roof Inn - Forrest Park, St. Louis.
Starting with the front desk they made me feel very welcomed and went above and beyond what the normal check-in requires. Tori, Tasha, and Calli made it a point to make sure my stay was a pleasurable one. Then there is Dwayne making sure my door was secure for my wife and daughter and even going out of his way to help me start my daughters van.
Now there is two other hotels in the area, but I will always return to the Red Roof Inn. The staff has won me over with their can do attitude. They have earned my future visits to the St. Louis area.

Room Tip: Red Roof Inn Plus Membership
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Nick,

Thank you for your kind words. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I look forward to sharing your reviews with the staff. Our entire staff will be glad to hear that you experienced good service during your stay. I am so pleased that we were able to meet all of your needs. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Please come back and see us.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our trip was very last minute with 5 people. Tori was so very helpful during our check in and thank goodness there was a room open. She helped us with directions around town. Made us feel very welcome and so helpful.

• Stayed May 2014
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We have a truly great location in the center of the city and south of the Zoo. The Red Roof Inn offers a good value for those traveling on a budget and our 24 hour staff is happy to make recommendations for the many restaurants and shopping centers in the area. We are so glad you had a good stay , we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

From the time we walked in the staff, Tori was especially awesome. She was very willing to help and everything we asked for she produced. We were quit the group from the get go and tori didn't even bat an eye. I would def reccomend this hotel to future travelers to stl. They were awesome. It would have been quite the trip without the red roof inn and the excellent service of tori. Not to mention that her attitude was awesome from hello. Thank you Tori and red roof inn forest park stl.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we do appreciate it. I am so pleased that our staff and hotel met all your needs. Your compliments have been shared with the staff and they do try hard to take care of all our guest. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Very friendly staff Tori at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating anything we needed she was more than happy to assist with. The rooms were clean and nicely updated. The beds were comfortable.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Tori. We shared your comments with her and she was very pleased. We do strive to ensure all of our guests have a pleasurable stay. Thank you also for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. See you soon!!!

Best Regards,
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

During my visit, I spent 700$ on 2 rooms for 4 nights each. The first night in our rooms, about 6 hours after check-in, we found a bag with a crack pipe in it tucked away under one of our bed. We called the front desk who prompted Security to come take a gander. While waiting for Security, we went next door to our other room to tell them what we discovered. We then thought it might be smart to look under the beds in that room, and to our surprise we found a bag of what looked like marijuana. Soooo, two different items in rooms right next to one another: my first thought is the staff is up to no good on their breaks. Regardless, Security came to remove the items from our possession. I went to the lobby the following morning to follow-up about the incident. I was told, "Oh yea, the manager reviewed the incident. We will discount 50$ off your bill. Is that okay?" No apology, no explanation, no sense of urgency or sincerity. Let me tell you what is NOT okay is the fact that if the cleaning crew were to find this in the room after us staying a few nights we would have been hauled off to jail for possession! Do NOT stay at the Red Roof Inn. BOTTOM LINE!

• Stayed April 2014
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Guest,
At Red Roof Inn Plus we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet yours or our own expectations. We value this feedback and I will be sharing this with my housekeeping staff. We will be working with our staff and providing enhanced training to prevent any such issues in the future. We deeply value our relationship with our guests and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me directly.

Travellers are raving about these Saint Louis hotels

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great hotel, staff was friendly, room smelled clean and looked great, great location next to the Hill, not to far from downtown, very quiet, and great price for location, will stay there next time I'm in st louis

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your business at the Red Roof Inn, St. Louis Forest Park. Thank you for your review and we shall see you again on your travels through our great state. If there is anything I can do to accommodate your needs, I am only a phone call or request away. See you soon! Travel Safe!

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 27 April 2014

While visiting St Louis I really enjoyed staying at your hotel. I found it not only to be very convenient but I enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere. Starting with the front desk. I found Tori to be quite delightful. Very kind, beautiful smile and helpful with answering questions and familiar with the neighborhood. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the St Louis - Forest Park Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.