Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Ranked #69 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

the staff was very in tune with there jobs Brittany and Tori were very helpful professional polite and courteous which made my visit very enjoyable and relaxing.It was a very convienient location right by a main highway which made my access to downtown easy.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank David A
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You so much for reviewing our property. Brittany, Tori and the rest of our staff will be pleased about your kind words. Please try one of our premium rooms next time. They include a breakfast snack, gourmet coffee, and they have new Serta mattresses. I am sure you would enjoy one of those rooms.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed as a stopover for one night and got what we paid for. It was basic but good value for money and comfortable beds.
The staff were great, in particular one male on front desk (didn't catch his name) was very helpful with directions etc.
The only annoying issue was the wi-fi was down the whole time and I understand Red Roof guarantees free wi-fi which was frustrating as this was one of the reasons we booked this place.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the Red Roof Inn Plus. We value your comments and feedback. It is a pleasure for our staff to ensure you have an excellent experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in your future travels.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

For starters the employees at this hotel were very judgmental and an not so decree about there comments! The elevator isnt completely stopped before the door opens. Its a death trap waiting to happen. An the rooms are not as they appear in the pictures. No coffee pot in the room like it says. An the internet was down all night. When u call to ask the front desk where the ice machine is they are rude in responding and the soda and snack machine is way over priced. I will never tell anyone to stay in this hotel!! All in all its a crappy place to stay!!!! Never again will i subject my family to another red roof inn of any kind!!! An if u still stay after reading this then your not a smart person!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Hahahahahahabit
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Your comments and concerns will definitely be shared with our staff. We would definitely like a chance to better serve you in the future. Hope to see you again in your travels.

Travellers are raving about these Saint Louis hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was very excited to stay at this hotel with the renovations after staying here previously and NOT enjoying my stay. Too bad the renovations were just simply a basic facelift (new bed, sink, etc) and nothing else. First when we checked in the staff wasn't sure if they would have a room for me although I prepaid for the room. When I finally got a room I was informed that the Wifi and phones were both down until the morning! What a disappointment and nothing was offered to make up for the lost of two services they claim to provide. When we got to room I was somewhat impressed with the styling however was extremely disappointed that the same old AC was provided that was a eye sore in the room. Additionally the AC took a VERY long time to cool off the room and didn't seem sufficient to keep the room cool. The sheets were kind of itchy but the bed was really comfortable. The room was only for a night and if that's all you need it for then it will do.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Feedback from our guests is always welcomed. I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the problems that occurred during your stay. We certainly didn't expect to have broken phone lines in the area. I know it was a big inconvenience to you. If there is anything I can do, to be able to serve you again at Red Roof Plus, please feel free to contact me.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had to come to St. Louis cause my mom was sick . So I stop at the red roof inn and the computer was down but danielle was very nice and helpful she help me with somewhere to eat and she was very nice .. I will be back to this red roof inn when I come to St. Louis thanks again for the great stay

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so much for your response. Customer feedback is always appreciated. All of our employees like to know that they do a good job to please every customer. Safe Travels, and hope to see you again soon at the Red Roof Inn Plus.

Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stopped here on the way to Michigan from Arizona. Updated hotel, good to see laminate floors versus carpeting in the room, bed and room were comfortable, front desk staff was pleasant. In a good area (Hill district) where many of the Italian shops/restaurants are located. Definitely will visit again as I would like to explore the Hill district further looks like it has some amazing homes, buildings, shops and eateries.

There system was down upon check out, was told that they would email a receipt, still do not have this and would like one emailed or snail mailed to me.

Room Tip: Select a room on the second or third floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank grneyes131
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are SO glad you enjoyed your stay. I am also pleased that you like our newly remodeled rooms.
Our entire staff will be glad to hear that you experienced good service during your stay.Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here three days and loved it. It was quiet, ( other residents weren't too crazy) the area was easy to navigate and close to everything, and the rooms were clean and looked like new. We had read about the receptionist, Tori, from several reviews on several sites and I must say they were right on! She helped switch our room from two fills to a king, was very pleasant about everything, and assured us that if we really needed anything at all to let her know. I believes her too. The rest of the staff was super friendly too. Our housekeeper misty, did a phenomenal job when we were gone.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the St Louis - Forest Park - PLUS Red Roof.