Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Cheshire(Saint Louis)
View Hotel
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
  • Pool
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbarnes jewish hospitalforest parkfront desk clerkconvenient locationeasy accesstoriloralouiscarpetingmissourizoohousekeeperdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely unprofessional. The floor in the room was sticky and the AC didn't work. Staff was unhelpful. Security is a joke. 14 or more cars (including mine) were robbed and vandalized. Absolutely horrible stay. Don't pick this one!!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Angela W
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our location. Your feedback is very important to me and my team as we continuously look for ways to improve our guest perception of our location. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced while choosing to lodge with us.

As proactive as we are to ensure our guest have a clean and comfortable room and that preventative maintenance is performed on a regular basis. It is a rare occasion when we miss the mark. However, we take every review as a opportunity to address and correct our valued guest concerns.

Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you should your travel plans bring you back to the St. Louis area.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Good: Price, Cleanliness of room and exterior, free wireless internet, right by the HWY, QuickTrip and Hooters
Bad: No mini fridge no microwave, no iron, no blow dryer, big window with only curtain for privacy, holes in bed spread
Tips: When you check-in ask when your key has been set to expire. 2 buildings of rooms, 1 community ice machine and microwave

Room Tip: No mini fridge no microwave, no iron, no blow dryer, big window with only curtain for privacy, holes in bed spread When you check-in ask when your key has been set to expire. 2 buildings of rooms, 1 community ice machine and microwave
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for providing us with your review. I do believe this review is for a different property. We do have irons and ironing boards in all of our rooms as well as hair dryers. We would love for you to give us a try next time you are in St. Louis. We are a newly renovated property and we have premium rooms that include a complimentary snack box, flat screen TV's, and gourmet coffee. We hope to see you in your future travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed 3 nights and had a pleasant experience each night. I did have an upgraded room (microwave and refrigerator). Fabulous room for the location and the cost of the room. This particular hotel even had special pricing if the guest had a connection to a hospital/medical visit. (Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University have major medical facilities in close proximity). I was pleasantly surprised to see that an elevator was available for guest use (2nd and 3rd floors). 100% SMOKE FREE rooms are a plus to me and the upgrades to the room made it seem more like a more expensive hotel. The fact that the wall to wall carpeting has been changed out to a different floor covering was fantastic to see and the lovely sink in the room was quite unique. All these praises and I have not even mentioned the greatest asset of this Red Roof Inn. The staff is fabulous. I did not encounter any staff member with a poor attitude. The cleaning staff on THIRD floor (where I stayed) were such professionals especially Tiffany H. Thank you for your outstanding work. I also woud be negligent if I did not mention three other members of this Inn's staff individually. Craig, you were so helpful as was Tori. Dwayne was also able to give additional assistance about good places to eat in the area. Thank you to the ENTIRE staff for a great visit. Good things happen when all employees work together to make guests feel welcome.

Room Tip: Make sure that you secure any valuables before leaving your vehicle (signs of the building suggest this). I DID NOT experience any difficulties in this area. I prefer the second or third floor. - Nice and quiet. The microwave is small but did not lack power. TV has an HDMI port in case you travel with digital movies. Many outlets are available in the room if you travel with a lot of technology.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
i0135, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You so much for your kind words about our staff. Dwayne, Tori, and Craig are good at what they do, and your comments say it all. I am also glad to see you tried one of our superior king rooms with the micro/fridge. On your next trip try one of Premium rooms they even come with a complimentary snack box. Please come see us again at the Forest Park Red Roof Inn Plus, in St. Louis.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Pretty good hotel! Had a good night sleep at Red Roof in St. Louis before visiting Six flags the day after. Everything was good at the hotel, but the rooms were a little outdatet, but it was enough for one night, Would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the St Louis - Forest Park - PLUS Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We were amazed at how quiet the rooms are! It's unfortunate that people smoke in non-smoking rooms.
The rooms are clean and the staff is amazing!! I would like to mention a few of the staff that helped us: Anthony, Barb, Melvin and Tori.
Keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the St Louis - Forest Park - PLUS Red Roof.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future
travels.