“Great location and nice hotel but it's the little things that matter .”

Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
Ranked #15 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great location and nice hotel but it's the little things that matter .”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

On our first day here we had a full day of sightseeing and when we came back our room around 5pm the room was half cleaned , they didn't make the beds , didn't give new towels and even left a few cleaning supply bottles in our room so we knew that they were there , so I took kids to the city garden so they could clean . Which made the day not relaxing . There in room dining service has weird hours and there little convince store charges 3 dollars for a bottle of apple juice . The pool is on the small side
But overall I do love they have a complimentary breakfast but it only runs until 9am ( they should run it until 10am at least people who r on vacation like to take it slow ) and they have complementary snacks from 5:30-7:30pm . The rooms are very big which I love gives a family of 5 plenty of space .

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Korean first
Franklin, TN, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I forgot my umbrella and it rained two days, They let me borrow the umbrella cheer fully.I like lot of creamer in my coffee and they left extra creamer for the coffee without being asked asked them. Let me have the room 11:00 am.

1 Thank Mohammad A
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I am so glad I chose this hotel for my group, the rooms are large and clean, the free breakfast was top notch and it is walking distance to the convention center! Overall a great hotel for business or pleasure!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was in Downtown St. Louis for a conference and chose the Embassy Suites hotel over the headquarters hotel because of the HHonors program. It is literally across the street from the convention center. I was very pleased with my accomodations and liked that there were laundry facilities. I would use this hotel again in the future if I were to return. One small thing that I didn't care for was that energy efficient bulbs were used in all the light fixtures but this made the living room area seem too dim for my taste.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The room has a chemical smell which is too much febreeze and my eyes water and I feel sick. Room also on noisy street. Very disappointed.had to leave hotel. Ozone machine and open windows not enough to eliminate odor.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
Green Features: Not environmentally friendly to have to Have toxic room
1 Thank Vacationer740
Wayne, NJ
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Embassy Suites is very convenient to the convention center. The rooms are huge and well appointed. Great shower. The breakfast and evening reception are an added bonus. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We are very loyal to Hilton properties, so we decided to choose the Embassy Suites Downtown. We visited St. Louis to go to a Rams game. When we got to the Hotel, we realized we were literally 50 steps from the Dome, so it was a terrific location for us. You were also in walking distance to the casino, which is small but nice if you want to get a little gambling in. The rooms were very spacious, nice décor and comfortable beds. Great restaurants all around the area and in walking distance to the Arch. Staff was friendly-- our only complaint would be breakfast. It was complimentary, so we can't say much, but it needs a little help. Overall though, our stay was great!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple