Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$116
The Cheshire(Saint Louis)
US$160
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$137
US$127
1,452 results
All reviewsconvention centerevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order omeletstall ceilingshappy hourvalet parkingcorner suiterooms are hugefourth floorcity museumamerica's centerlouis downtownliving areavalet servicemovie theaterper day
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Embassy Suites is always a good choice when traveling with family. This hotel quite small, only four floors, but the services were above average compared with larger ones. The manager's reception and breakfast were great, if a little crowded. Right by the convention center, about a mile from the arch if one direction and the train station in the other, both walkable, but take a taxi after dark.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I would recommend this hotel to everyone! From the staff to the extremely large suites, our stay was incredibe. We came in for my sisters wedding and our entire family could not stop talking about how awesome the experience was. The only complaint I would have is I probably gained about 5 pounds from the complimentary breakfast...it was amazing!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

No complaints, comfy bed, black out blinds.. Daily HH with free drinks and snacks was awesome.... Daily breakfast was plentiful. Staff was super nice. Decent price and location. Gym was very decent and rooms were nice and big.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

From the beginning of reservations to the breakfast the day after, I had the best birthday a girl could ever ask for! I turned 21 this year and my parents bought me 2 suites to celebrate with my friends. The hotel made sure our rooms were together. They stayed in contact with my mom to make sure that the day would be special.
Thank you for making the night so great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a very different ES. No big atrium and hotel is only 4 stories, but each floor is huge. Our room was away from the elevator and it was a long walk each time. HUGE ROOMS! I think the rooms have a 12 foot ceiling and the rooms are bigger than most ESs. Had a great stay.

Best spot in downtown for sure. Easy walk to many restaurants and attractions. We walked to the arch and city museum with no problems.

Why just 3 instead of 4 stars? The breakfast line on both mornings was horrendous. (We were there at 8 am before the typical rush.) I think both mornings we stood in line for about 20-25 mins before we reached the food. Doesn't seem long, but it is. The placement of the breakfast items need to be in a better location to allow for the large crowds. Forgot to get toast? Go back in the line and start over.

When they fix the breakfast buffet placement this is an amazing ES.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family