“Traditional Asian Food in the heart of St Louis”
Review of Bamboo Bistro

Bamboo Bistro
Ranked #324 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Traditional Asian Food in the heart of St Louis”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

As my vietnamese co-worker pointed out, there were several traditional asian dishes offered at Bamboo Bistro. The drinks were pretty good and there was definitely no lacking in options to pick from. Overall with the food, there were good flavors in our dishes and could see going back here again when craving asian food.

The service was also good at the restaurant. The atmosphere was pretty quiet since it was empty when we went, so not sure if it's more busy during the weekends or later in the evening. Definitely give this place a try and see what you think.

Visited August 2014

China, Maine
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

After being on the road for over a week and eating mostly mediocre food, we finally found some great food! There were three of us eating and all of us raved about our food. I had a special that night which was pan fried noodle sesame/lemon scallop (or something with those words in it). My mother had a curry fried rice, and my husband had a General's Shrimp dish. We highly recommend this restaurant for the food but the service was slow.

• Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Tasy Asian Buffet”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

When I went to school downtown I would come here all the time for lunch. I'm usually not a big fan of Asian buffets but everything they serve here is very good. The prices are relatively cheap for downtown and the lo mein is delicious.

I went here often for about four years and the quality never went down, which is impressive. I would definitely go here again if I was downtown more often.

• Visited January 2014
Denton, Texas
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Was not really expecting much in accidently wandering in but facility had a nice decor. Ordered gai-lan (Chinese broccoli) with tofu/mushrooms and the Korean ribs and grilled shrimp special. Ribs were tasty though shrimp a bit dry. Gai lan were nicely cooked. Overall not a bad meal.

Visited July 2014
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Tasty and fresh Asian food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've stayed at the Hilton across the street 3 times in the past year and each time I've had dinner here. My favorite is the General's chicken. It's lightly breaded and has a sweet and zesty sauce. The pan fried dumplings are very tasty as well. Service has been good except for the last visit. Looks like I'll be making another trip to St. Louis in the next couple of weeks and I already know where I'll be eating one of the nights!

• Visited March 2014