The Hotel Majestic St. Louis
US$150
US$136
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$214
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$137
US$127
US$125
US$114
All reviewsvalet parkingolder hotelbit datedroom was largecity museumdowntown hotelbaseball gamegateway archmini fridgeconvention centerbed was very comfortableomnilouisstdeskshuttleconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed at the Omni for a conference and had a great experience. I traveled by myself and it was nice to have a pleasant staff that remembered me (said hello and welcome back) and a shuttle so I didn't have to walk alone at night in the cold. It was a very convenient location though, just a few blocks from the convention center, with a great little coffee shop on the way. Everyone was just really nice and helpful and efficient. The bed was definitely one of the best I've slept in - I felt so well rested in the mornings. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Came to St. Louis for a birthday celebration and Blues NHL game. The hotel was clean and the rooms well kept. It's an older hotel, but we found it charming and cozy. What really made the stay was the staff. Matt and several others were always ready with a smile and good advice. Anything we wanted was just a call away. The hotel service car is a great feature that will take you anywhere you want to go within about 4 miles of the Omni. The hotel does not have all the bells and whistles of a modern resort, yet we will stay there anytime we return to St. Louis.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geezer1010
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I and my siblings booked this location because of the experience we had 20 years ago when we all came together in St. Louis. This time we felt the hotel once again responded to our needs and wants during our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick N
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Conference at the Hyatt, too expensive, stayed at the Omni instead and walked to Hyatt, good location (near a MetroLink), great staff, nice place overall, normal down-town big city environment. Join the Loyalty Program--extra benefits that are worthwhile. Spouse went to art museums and other sites--plenty to do and see.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan C F
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was surprised that this was an Omni. It is an old building that they must have bought from another operator. The couch had small rips, the tub was all scratched up, the carpet was stained. No refrigerator or safe in the room. In a not-very-nice part of St. Louis. If you've stayed in the Omni before and think you know what to expect, avoid this one and go for the Hilton or Hyatt.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple