The Hotel Majestic St. Louis
US$191
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$168
US$144
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalet parkingolder hotelbit datedroom was largecity museumdowntown hotelbaseball gamegateway archmini fridgeconvention centerbed was very comfortableomnilouisstdeskshuttleconference
Reviewed 28 November 2013

This review is long overdue, but I have some free time and now I can finally write about this wonderful hotel. My fiancé and I were driving from NJ to Minneapolis and thought St. Louis would be a great place to stop for a couple of days. We found the Omni Majestic at a decent price and it looked to be in a great location. Check in was a breeze, the woman at the front desk was very welcoming and friendly. She made it as if we were staying in here home and not in a hotel. They also have a complimentary car service that will drive you anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. Upon getting to our room, we realized a light bulb was out. We called the front desk and literally within 3 minutes someone arrived to take care of the bulb. He had brought the wrong bulb, but was extremely apologetic, went to get a new light bulb, and was back extremely quickly. The room was spacious and had the feel of someone's bedroom rather than a typical set up of a hotel. And the bed was amazing. We contemplated taking it home with us, but thought the hotel might take offense to that. (Just kidding…kind of) I definitely recommend this hotel. Service was fantastic, the location was great (in a quieter area of Downtown St Louis), and the room exceeded our expectations. I'm sorry I forgot everyone's name but during our stay the front desk staff, bartender, and maintenance crew were beyond professional. Theres doing your job and then theres doing your job with a smile, and the staff here made us feel that they were there to make our stay as great as possible. Thanks again Omni Majestic! Next time I'm in "The Lou" I will definitely be staying with you!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NJMatty
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great staff. Very pleasant, friendly and helpful. Nice room. Went to both a Blues and Rams game over the same weekend and the location is optimal for both. Would stay here again. Stayed through Sunday night so there isn't much going on in downtown St. Louis on a Sunday night, but otherwise, great. Safe, clean, quiet, friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed at the Omni for a conference and had a great experience. I traveled by myself and it was nice to have a pleasant staff that remembered me (said hello and welcome back) and a shuttle so I didn't have to walk alone at night in the cold. It was a very convenient location though, just a few blocks from the convention center, with a great little coffee shop on the way. Everyone was just really nice and helpful and efficient. The bed was definitely one of the best I've slept in - I felt so well rested in the mornings. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Came to St. Louis for a birthday celebration and Blues NHL game. The hotel was clean and the rooms well kept. It's an older hotel, but we found it charming and cozy. What really made the stay was the staff. Matt and several others were always ready with a smile and good advice. Anything we wanted was just a call away. The hotel service car is a great feature that will take you anywhere you want to go within about 4 miles of the Omni. The hotel does not have all the bells and whistles of a modern resort, yet we will stay there anytime we return to St. Louis.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geezer1010
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I and my siblings booked this location because of the experience we had 20 years ago when we all came together in St. Louis. This time we felt the hotel once again responded to our needs and wants during our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family