“Awesome”

Ranked #65 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
Benton, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel was wonderful in every way. I would stay here again without hesitation. We were looking for a hotel close to our meeting place and this one was right around the corner. The staff made us feel like we were royalty. Super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Wayne D. C
Omni_Manager, Manager at The Hotel Majestic St. Louis, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your stay. We appreciate the kind words, and hope you will stay with us again next time you’re in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed the weekend for a wedding that was super close to The Thaxton.
Our room was a double queen cause we had our daughter with us. The room was really clean but was small. With the three of us it was close quarters.
Staff was nice and always greeted us when we walked in. And we breakfast every morning and was good and filling.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Thursia
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Recently spent 5 nights there attending a conference. I found the Omni to be just about perfect. It was located a few blocks from the convention center, close enough to walk, yet far enough away to be able to get away from the convention mob. It is located within easy walking distance to the Arch and to Busch Stadium ... something I did on multiple occasions. Upon check-in I was greeted by a very nice young lady who had all details of my stay in order. I choose the breakfast and valet parking rate and found this to be a really good deal. Again ... a really good rate. Although I could have parked my car myself, the service provided was very fast and convenient. I ate the breakfast buffet each morning and it was quite good. Even had lunch there one day. I really liked the fact that the restaurant was not crowded at any time, the atmosphere relaxing, and the food good. Stayed in a King Premier room which was quite large, had a nice sitting area, comfy bed, and a flatscreen TV. The bathroom was rather small, but that is the only negative thing I could say about my stay. Perhaps the best aspect of my stay was the very courteous and prompt service provided. They will shuttle you to other locations around downtown St. Louis in a hotel car upon request ... and do so with a smile. One day I needed to go to the Sheraton Hotel to drop something off and then on to the Convention Center for a meeting. The driver who shuttled me to and fro was super!! It was obvious they take a great deal of pride in their work. I have already made two future reservations at the Omni for upcoming trips.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank DrMacBeth
Ponte Vedra, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Denise and the rest of the staff at the Omni really made us feel like guests at the hotel during a recent business trip. I travel 3 of every 4 weeks for work and it's not often you can say you felt like a guest. Sure many hotels are courteous and pleased to have you, but this past week at the Omni was just extra special. I'm looking forward to trying some of the food at the hotel next week when I'm there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Jason J
Siloam Springs
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

The moment we walked in we felt welcome. Great place to stay in the heart of Saint Louis. Nice restaurants within walking distance. Our room was clean and our bed was very comfortable. The staff was great! They have a morning buffet that was very good and you could tell they took pride in what they doing. Thanks Omni!!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank arkie00
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed at the Omni for the Cardinals opening day. Hospitality was fantastic. The Cardinals and The Omni won that day. They shuttled me and my family to the game and back. The beds in our room were extremely comfortable. I'll stay at the Omni next time I travel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 981gregorym
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Clean and spacious rooms. Very good hotel service. Shuttle picked us up from train station and returned us there for our return home. However, resist the temptation to eat in the restaurant. There is NO service. Food is mediocre.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends