“Bra läge, mysiga rum!”

Ranked #65 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
Sverige
“Bra läge, mysiga rum!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed att Omni in St Louis one night for a short stop at our roadtrip. The hotel is in a very good location near the citys compact city centre. Omni offers "valet parking" but there are loads of other parking options really close and convenient to the hotel to those who are traveling on a budget.

Omni charges to use their Wi-FI, which doesen't really feels like 2014.

The room we had was very cozy and it was probably my most comfortable bed I slept in during my three week stay in the US.

The staff was kind and helpful. Especially a young gentleman who, I suppose, works with the valet parking. He helped us to get to a local mall and was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BlackCatTraveler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Rolla, Missouri
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This small, historic hotel is conveniently located just a few blocks from dead center of downtown St. Louis and gave us just the kind of 'downtown' experience we were looking for. We were able to walk to most places we were interested in and could easily have used public transport if needed. The hotel staff could not have been friendlier.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Nice, old hotel in downtown Saint Louis. Short walk to The Arch, Busch Stadium & Baseball Village as well as several bars & restaurants. I had a large, quiet room with a really comfortable bed. Staff was great too.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank RadTimes
Arkansas Girl
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the hotel with our son and his family on July 18-20 while attending Cardinal baseball games. The hotel was very nice and the rooms were large and well decorated. The hotel wasn't too far away from the stadium for us to walk. We had dinner one night in the restaurant and it was nice. While I reminded everyone to get everything from the room when we checked out I was the one who left my Nook charger in the room. I called the hotel and they found the charger and mailed it to me at no cost. What great customer service!!! Most larger hotels would have never looked for it much less gone to the trouble to mail it to me. I offered to pay but they declined my offer. Thanks for a wonderful stay and we will be back!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Arkasnastraveler
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent, The staff is really nice, the room is pretty, everything was great. I only stayed for business one night and got the rest that I needed. I got an issue with reinbursement of taxes after the stay and it was resolved the same day with no hassle. I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Migdalia G
Seattle
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A beautiful older building, nicely updated, with exceptional staff. Good little restaurant off the lobby with (again) exceptional staff. A pleasant, safe, and easy walk to most places. We would most definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank melindakae
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A boutique hotel with excellent accomodations. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service was especially handy getting me back and forth to points of interest. In an attempt to save money, my only mistake was going through priceline.com. Once I paid the alacarte fees, i.e. parking, breakfast, wifi etc. I would have come out better paying the regular room rate. That aside had a wonderful stay at the hotel. Would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business