“What a find!”

Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar
Ranked #31 of 2,941 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great wine list and beers on tap
Reviewed 20 July 2014

WOW, I stayed 1 night in St Louis and this was not my first choice for dinner, but it was the closest to my hotel.
I am soooo glad I chose this place.
Besides the huge selection of Craft Beer on tap, their cheese plate selections were almost as good as what I find in Europe.
I highly recommend the Andouille sausage!!!!!

The staff was friendly and attentive, nothing bad I can say about this place.

There are newer reviews for Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We walked to this place after an afternoon Baseball game. We had no trouble being seated. We started out with a cheese board ( very nice!) and that should have been enough, but the menu was so inviting. So my husband and I split the jalapeño mac-n-cheese and a steak club sandwich. And if that wasn't bad enough, we had to try the beer ice cream with Whisky caramel sauce! Oh my! It was all delicious. The beer selection is amazing! I will definitely return when I am ever back in the St. Louis area.

1  Thank Vickie D
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was attracted to Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar due to their wide (and I mean wide) selection of craft beers on tap. Boy, what a selection! And many are from the St. Louis area, so you can get a great taste of the local brews.

They have a bunch on tap and a ton in bottles. I stuck to the tap beers, creating my own flights by choosing the four ounce portions. You can go and sample, or you can get a tall glass or two of your favorite.

The atmosphere is great, and the food is excellent as well. I had a cheese platter to accompany my beer, and I finished with the smoked duck tacos. Oh my, how delicious. And I do have to recommend their beer ice cream. I couldn't imagine what that was like 'til I tried it. It is simply divine!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Wow, what a place. Terrific atmosphere, incredible selection of wines, beers and liquors. Came in one late night, so didn't try the food, but the menu looked outstanding as well. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, and prices are reasonable. Would be a regular if I lived in St. Louis.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This grastropub has a number of selling points. First, it is located in the heart of downtown. Second, it is open late. Third, it has a huge beer selection (other spirits sold as well). Fourth, it is has knowledge staff that is friendly and quick. Fifth, it has great food (try the duck tacos, or cuban sandwich. For desert, the chocolate brownie and cinnamon ice cream). The only downside is, perhaps, portion size being somewhat on the small size. If you are in the mood for a big greasy burger and you want to stuff yourself, don't eat here. But if you want a more sophisticated menu and atmosphere, and something truly different than your average pub, this is the place for you.