“Frozen Yogurt...”

Ted Drew's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 60 Shopping in Saint Louis
Reviewed 20 May 2014

If you have never been to Ted Drew's please, DON'T GO! The lines are too long already!

The only thing that might be better than the frozen yogurt at Ted Drew's is eating gelato in Rome. The quality here is always excellent and it is definitely the way to finish a day after a ball game, the Magic House or the Zoo. Be prepared to wait in line but it is always worth it!

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

This is seriously the best frozen custard ever! Our whole family loved it. There has been a line both times we have went. But well worth the wait!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Ted Drew opened his Chippewa Frozen Custard Stand in 1941. I wasn't able to get there until I had my driver's license in 1960. Even though I've long moved from St. Louis, family and I return for Drew's frozen custard every chance we get. (Twice this weekend!)

Drew's is a reminder of simpler times. A tip of the hat to quality products, shared with friends and family.

This is a fun must stop for you in St. Louis. Summer brings longer lines but the wait is among friends from all over the United States.

My all time favorite is a "chocolate concrete" or their hot fudge sundae with nuts and whip cream....OMG where are the car keys?

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My first experience to Ted Drew's was over 20 years ago. I was blown away. Tastes like gourmet ice cream. The lines are long in the summer, but lines in the winter with snow and ice in the parking lot? Wow, then it must be good. Oh yes!
There are so many flavors, I recommend you go with your gut feeling.
Everyone who travels to St. Louis should try to get to this family own business.
Highly recommended!!!
Note: they will ship anywhere in the country on dry ice if you want to share with your relatives.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

After one month travelling around the States, this is the flavour I most remember. When it is well below freezing outside and a frozen custard place has a long queue, you know that you are on to a winner.

The taste of my lime-pie concrete was natural and delicious.

Well worth a detour if not a major excursion; a must go in my opinion. My other half had a milkshake and that was also a delight.