“Great place for a burger and brew”
Review of Schlafly Tap Room

Schlafly Tap Room
Ranked #1,483 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place for a burger and brew”
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Finally there is a great spot for a good meal and brew in this concourse. They had many good food choices on the menu and moated looked really good coming out of the kitchen. I had a bacon burger and I'd say for an airport meal it was outstanding. I also sampled one of their own beers - a wheat beer, which was excellent. Service was fast and friendly. I'm coming back.

Denver, Colorado
“Pricey, pricey, pricey... like New York Pricey”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I have had cheaper food and beer at La Guardia airport in NYC. This place is just as expensive as San Francisco airport which I consider the all time most expensive place to eat and drink in the US. On one of my first trips to STL last year I stopped at this location (actually the previous Schlafly Taproom before they moved across the concourse) and had a white bread sandwich out of a crappy little plastic container and two beers.... the tab was $27..... I just about threw up. I have returned to STL since then, but will not get ripped off again... I understand it may be "craft" beer brewed just a couple miles away... but $9 for a beer??? Thats right, two $9 beers and a $9 crappy sandwich. They need to give me a pretty hefty coupon before I try them again. Plan on avoiding eating and drinking at STL.

• Visited March 2012