“So So”
Review of Schlafly Tap Room

Schlafly Tap Room
Ranked #570 of 2,888 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parrish, Florida
“So So”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

On my recent visit to St. Louis I went to Schlafly Tap Room for lunch. I tried the samplier of 6 brews, sad to say only 2 I really liked. The beer bread was very dense and not much taste. I had the prime rib sandwich which was really nothing more than warm roast beef w/swiss cheese on a hogie. I was expecting more for my $$$

• Visited May 2013

jackson, mo
“Can't believe I haven't been here before! Wonderful!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I visit St. Louis often and for some reason I have never been here. But now its my new favorite place! We went during the MVC Tounament. Not only is the place rustic and cool but their menu is very original but something for everyone. My husband had the Meatloaf Muffin and I had the fish. Both were delicious! And of course, amazing beer!

• Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Slow service!”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

You would think and airport sit down restaurant would be conscious of travelers' time but not Schlafly! If you have a lot of time to kill this might be the spot for you but definitely don't come here if you have less than 40 minutes to kill- they are that slow!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place for a burger and brew”
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Finally there is a great spot for a good meal and brew in this concourse. They had many good food choices on the menu and moated looked really good coming out of the kitchen. I had a bacon burger and I'd say for an airport meal it was outstanding. I also sampled one of their own beers - a wheat beer, which was excellent. Service was fast and friendly. I'm coming back.

Denver, Colorado
“Pricey, pricey, pricey... like New York Pricey”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I have had cheaper food and beer at La Guardia airport in NYC. This place is just as expensive as San Francisco airport which I consider the all time most expensive place to eat and drink in the US. On one of my first trips to STL last year I stopped at this location (actually the previous Schlafly Taproom before they moved across the concourse) and had a white bread sandwich out of a crappy little plastic container and two beers.... the tab was $27..... I just about threw up. I have returned to STL since then, but will not get ripped off again... I understand it may be "craft" beer brewed just a couple miles away... but $9 for a beer??? Thats right, two $9 beers and a $9 crappy sandwich. They need to give me a pretty hefty coupon before I try them again. Plan on avoiding eating and drinking at STL.

• Visited March 2012