“Run Don't Walk”

Ranked #104 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Donnelly, Idaho
“Run Don't Walk”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Run do not walk away from this place. Filthy, no shuttle although they advertise there is, stale breakfast, what there was, and very loud. Do not stay here! I called to see how to get the shuttle and he told me they did not have a shuttle and the cab cost me $15.00 and the cab driver told me as well that they never have a shuttle. Nearest food closes very early. Would never, ever stay here again

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joan P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 5 August 2013

They say "you get what you pay for." I booked through Bookings.com. It was one of the most inexpensive rates that I found that looked clean; and I took it because I was arriving after 1 am and driving out early in the morning. One of my major considerations was that it advertised "24 hour free airport shuttle" and "free internet." Both were false! When I called around midnight from the airport, I was informed that the shuttle stopped at 11 pm. Shocked and frustrated, I tried to explain that two different internet sites claimed "24 hour shuttle service." The front desk person was obdurate and kept insisting that there is no 24 hour service. I took a taxi. Then, the internet did NOT work. Beyond that, the room smelled horribly and the general appearance of the place was a little tired and old.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank RCHaus

Travellers are raving about these Saint Louis hotels

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Could have been 5 stars but I had one issue and the check out clerk upset me enough upon leaving that I was ready to smack someone not the best way to leave. I arrived early on the 14th I was told to come back at 2pm which was fine I kinda knew I wouldnt be able to checkin early and was fine with that when I came back the girl checked me in she was very nice professional but I cant tell you who she was she had no name tag. I asked for a recomdation on food and she pointed me in the right direction. I went to the room, the rooms are nice new carpet, new beds, new sheets, but they could use a touch up on the point job they had some places had been hit with luggage or had been missed the first time. Overall the room was nice and clean. Raymond at the front desk couldnt have been nicer in helping me get places I needed to go and reseting my key when I left it in room or in my car in the heat. My issue happened on the 17th the day before I was going to checkout. I cleaned up what I thought was overflow from the shower and went out to do what I had to do when I came back I found out the toilet was leaking at the bottom. I decided Id put up with it and let them know at checkout. When I checked out the desk clerk didnt speak enough english to understand what I was saying and wanted to keep telling me no room was fine no it wasnt you have an issue with the toilet but overall the room and staff where very nice to me and helped me while I was away from home.Also even thought this hotel is near the airport I heard no planes taking off in the middle of the night which was a good thing for sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo