“Pretty good little sandwich shop!”

Monty's Sandwich Company
Ranked #127 of 2,880 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Katy, Texas
“Pretty good little sandwich shop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Was in town for a weekend and headed down to see the arch and needed lunch afterwards. Came across this place and really enjoyed it.
The service was good as we had our sandwiches rather quickly brought to our table by one of the friendly employees. We took a couple of minutes to decide what w wanted to order as we had never been there and they were very patient and even told us just to ask if we had any questions.
I had a Ruben which was not stacked quite as high as many that I have had but was enough. The meat was juicy, warm and very tasty. My daughter had a cheeseburger (go figure) and it looked and tasted fantastic. I would suggest trying the Parmesan Fries.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Olineman

ILLINOIS
“Great food and hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

Recently ate at Monty's while in St. Louis for the weekend. This was conveniently located downtown and within blocks of our hotel, The Hyatt. We ate breakfast here as well as going back the same day for lunch. We ordered the big breakfast which was very good and also ordered the chicken sandwich for lunch. I was highly impressed with one of the owners coming out to greet us in the morning and to see how our service and food was. He also came back out again when we were there for lunch and stayed a bit to talk to us, give us information about pubs and restaurants downtown. He was very personable and thanked us for coming to the place. I thought the food was very reasonably priced and the amount of the food was alot. I would definitely go back again if in the downtown area.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank petlovr67
Aplington, Iowa
“Great little sandwich shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I ate here twice on my recent trip. Once as part of a catered lunch and I liked it so much I went for breakfast on my own. Convenient downtown location (2 blocks from my hotel) and great food.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank woogiemama
Fort Worth, TX
“Lunch at Monty's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

Great turkey blt. Was huge! Wish I would have had more time to try other items on the menu. Great place.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank RacJohn
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Great place! Wish it was open longer hours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

The food was fantastic. Even though there was a line nearly out the door when we went for lunch, it moved super fast. From the moment we got in line to getting our food we were there maybe 20 minutes. Generous portions, great parmesan fries. Offers unsweetened tea and soda. I even got a big chocolate chip cookie free with my combo! The St. Louis Cheesesteak was awesome, but the other people in our group got many things off the menu, and everyone loved it. It's a great lunch place, but only open for a few hours each day. We would have loved to go in for dinner since it was right by our hotel.

• Visited April 2013