“AMAZING FOOD!”

Add it.
Roxane
Ranked #1,659 of 2,950 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The owners of Roxane recently remodeled the restaurant and they did an amazing job!! Love the crisp white walls and new tables and chairs. It really makes the place look great. I work nearby and go to lunch quite often and frequent for happy hour with friends and co-workers.
The food is delicious. They recently revamped the menu and I couldn't be happier. First...the nachos are the best. The Best. The mini turkey burgers are seasoned just right and perfect for lunch. My absolute favorite thing on the menu is the sea bass. I order the 4oz. with asparagus (no potatoes) and I'm never disappointed.
The bar is a lot of fun. Lots of regulars and love the 360 Vodka for $3.60 special on Wednesday night. Once of the bartenders makes a cucumber, basil and vodka drink - it's amazing.
I can't wait to go back to try so many more things on the new menu!!!