“Burgers are amazing”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #656 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Five Guys is an awesome place to try, their burgers are so huge, juicy, fresh and oh so good. They legit have the best fries and I know it sounds crazy but dip it in ranch and they are mind blowing.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

What else do you eat on a Sunday night? Great customer service and loved the online ordering! We would not order as many fries (30 orders) because they donʻt make it until you get there to pick up! But, otherwise, the kids loved everything!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

No complaints, other than I never get the fries, because they are way too salty. I suppose you could ask for unsalted. Very Fresh tasting made to order burgers. Very large. I believe that the beef is fresh, never frozen. Reminds me of the famous IN/OUT burger chain in Cali.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Staff were very loud, but this didn't bother us much. However, it got annoying as we were trying to enjoy our food and each other's company. But as usual. the food was GREAT and gave a good portion of fries! $25 for 3 people, and only needed to get the "little" burgers as they are huge to begin with!

Reviewed 22 July 2015

The burger are a must. The restaurant is fun appealing and the quality of the burgers are the best. I tried to find a burger that I could eat that would have fresh veggies. This is the place to go rather than other burger place. A great place to sit and enjoy.