“Food good, but more expensive that I think it should be.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #656 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 13 February 2017

My husband and I both love a good burger, and this place did deliver that. We loved the fries too.

So no issues with their food. :)

What I didn't like?
(1) Price! Just too expensive for a burger and fries. They are typical American fare, not upscale dining, so why high prices at this restaurant?

(2) I really HATE restaurants that do not server you on plates! If I'm eating in (and I'm taking a non-fast food restaurant), I expect a plate. Not a wrapper, or a paper 'boat' to eat in. There are places that is acceptable, but not a dine-in $7+ dollar burger place.

So . . . I won't be back. Sorry guys.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

5 guys produces a great burger no matter what location, even the little burgers are 1/4 pound, enough for most people. Toppings are great and free. Small fries are enough as they fill a cup them load the bag with extra. I think this is one of the best burgers available no matter the location.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Best burgers and fries in the state of Missouri. If you order large fries to go they practically fill a bag up with fries. Free peanuts as you wait for your food. I almost forgot to mention the fries are made fresh. They actually have bags of potatoes in the restaurant they cut up to make the fries. LOVE IT!!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

After being told repeatedly by friends of the excellent food here, I was very disappointed with their burgers floating in grease and their extremely oily and salty fries.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Five Guys is an awesome place to try, their burgers are so huge, juicy, fresh and oh so good. They legit have the best fries and I know it sounds crazy but dip it in ranch and they are mind blowing.