“St. Louis NCBC”

Kemoll's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kemoll's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 2,880 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Corner of Broadway and Pine
Transit: Metro link stop 4 blocks from restaurant. Bus stops outside of building.
Description: ** HOLIDAY HOURS ** Christmas Eve 5-7:30pm (reservations only) Christmas Day CLOSED New Year's Eve 5-9pm (reservations only) New Year's Day CLOSED Kemoll's offers gorgeous banquet halls, wedding reception venues, and fine dining, with a stunning spectacular 360 degree views of downtown STL! If you are looking for St Louis Banquet Venues, St. Louis Wedding Reception Sites, or Private Party Facilities that offers friendly, gracious service and excellent food, combined with the dazzling views of the Arch and city from the 40th & 42nd Floor, your search has ended here. Kemolls & Top of the Met are the places to be! We also offer a First-Rate St Louis Catering Service!
Des Moines, Iowa
“St. Louis NCBC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

NCBC booked this restaurant for our gathering. The food was amazing. Even though we had a large group in attendance the food was hot, pleasant presentation, and the service impeccable!

• Visited July 2014

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Worst meal ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

From beginning to end, this was a disaster: weak wine list, inexperienced wait staff (little knowledge of the wine or food), and greasy, flavorless food. Don't be fooled by the outward appearance. The decor is lovely and the view spectacular. We should have walked out after the soggy fried artichoke appetizer (their specialty), but we politely stayed. It got worse from there, and if I told you the whole story, it would make you sick. Don't go there!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Linda H
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“I've had worse food, but I can't remember when!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The food is terrible! Not fair or poor but absolutely terrible. I had a veal dish that was floating in olive oil/butter/minced garlic. I mean literally floating in it. My wife's salmon was flavorless and over cooked.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tom H
Columbia, South Carolina
“A Little Pricey...But a Pretty Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had the opportunity to eat at this restaurant with a group of friends. The highlight of this experience was the view. It is TOP NOTCH and I was very much impressed! Our waiter John did an excellent job of accommodating our large party and he had a very friendly personality. I highly recommend reviewing the menu before you go so you won't have sticker shock. Dinner was pretty good and I even tried the famous "Toasted Ravioli" that many of the natives stated that I needed to try before I left St. Louis. The ravioli was pretty good, but I'm sure it's an acquired taste. For the most part, it was a very pleasant experience and I would probably go back.

Visited June 2014
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Lunch time oasis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hostess was very nice. The servers were very nice and attentive - glasses kept full. The lunch menu has salads, sandwiches and main dishes. I had the small Caesar House salad with shrimp. It was a very generous portion and was plenty for a lunch meal. We also had a basket of bread on the side. It was peaceful, quiet and cool and the view looking over the city was wonderful. A nice break from the city streets. Just make sure to put extra money in the parking meter - you will want to linger over this lunch.

• Visited June 2014