“Don't bother”

Kemoll's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kemoll's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 2,940 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Corner of Broadway and Pine
Transit: Metro link stop 4 blocks from restaurant. Bus stops outside of building.
Description: ** HOLIDAY HOURS ** Christmas Eve 5-7:30pm (reservations only) Christmas Day CLOSED New Year's Eve 5-9pm (reservations only) New Year's Day CLOSED Kemoll's offers gorgeous banquet halls, wedding reception venues, and fine dining, with a stunning spectacular 360 degree views of downtown STL! If you are looking for St Louis Banquet Venues, St. Louis Wedding Reception Sites, or Private Party Facilities that offers friendly, gracious service and excellent food, combined with the dazzling views of the Arch and city from the 40th & 42nd Floor, your search has ended here. Kemolls & Top of the Met are the places to be! We also offer a First-Rate St Louis Catering Service!
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Poor service. ginormous portions of over sauced or floating in olive oil entree's...Poor wine list. Too many other places to eat downtown to spend time at this place. The view was pretty nice.. but that is about it.

4  Thank FastWagon
There are newer reviews for Kemoll's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 17 July 2014

NCBC booked this restaurant for our gathering. The food was amazing. Even though we had a large group in attendance the food was hot, pleasant presentation, and the service impeccable!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

From beginning to end, this was a disaster: weak wine list, inexperienced wait staff (little knowledge of the wine or food), and greasy, flavorless food. Don't be fooled by the outward appearance. The decor is lovely and the view spectacular. We should have walked out after the soggy fried artichoke appetizer (their specialty), but we politely stayed. It got worse from there, and if I told you the whole story, it would make you sick. Don't go there!

2  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The food is terrible! Not fair or poor but absolutely terrible. I had a veal dish that was floating in olive oil/butter/minced garlic. I mean literally floating in it. My wife's salmon was flavorless and over cooked.

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had the opportunity to eat at this restaurant with a group of friends. The highlight of this experience was the view. It is TOP NOTCH and I was very much impressed! Our waiter John did an excellent job of accommodating our large party and he had a very friendly personality. I highly recommend reviewing the menu before you go so you won't have sticker shock. Dinner was pretty good and I even tried the famous "Toasted Ravioli" that many of the natives stated that I needed to try before I left St. Louis. The ravioli was pretty good, but I'm sure it's an acquired taste. For the most part, it was a very pleasant experience and I would probably go back.