“Great lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've traveled to St. Louis 3 times in the past year for business. My customer contact loves this place and each time we've come here for lunch. She says they have about the best burger she's had anywhere. I've always stuck to the Italian options. My favorite is the seafood ravioli. It has a light cream sauce and it served with a salad. The sauce is so good I have to dip some of the complimentary garlic bread in it! Looks like I may have another trip to St. Louis in the near future, and I am looking forward to another tasty lunch here.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was treated like royalty when I was there and the food, which was the steak was so tender and the service was very good also. I don't like to go out when I am alone after a certain hour and I found that this was a very good place to go eat.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

On Friday during Lent we wanted a meatless meal and found JF Sanfilippo's Restaurant. They had manicotti and salad for the lunch special. Have to say the best Italian I've had out to eat for a long time. Being from the Chicago area, we have lots to compare it to. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Restaurant is adjacent to the Drury Inn Convention Center hotel. Nice selection of Italian dishes that were priced on upper end of moderate. Small selection of wine by glass, $8.50 for Chianti, large selection of wine by bottle. They allowed us to split entrees and salads. Everything was very good, manicotti, cavatelli con broccoli, spaghetti and meatballs. Good service until we asked for the check. We waited over 20 min and someone else had to bring to us. Not sure what happened. Pleased until the end.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

ABSOLUTELY do NOT spend any amount of money here.
Food was spoiled and I was chased out of the restaurant by the manager!!!
I felt endangered and left crying!!! It was a horrifying experience and was not offered a discount. Enter at your own risk!

3  Thank primroll