“Loved it!”

Ranked #316 of 2,890 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
so ca
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Super flexible place in the fact that we ate here 2 nights close to 10 pm one night and 11 pm on the other. They still let us in and did not turn us away due to how late it was. Pasta was very good, had the manicotti once and a rigatoni with vodka cream sauce. Prices reasonable and very good service.

Visited July 2014

Duson, Louisiana, United States
“Terrible Service and staff”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

You expect that this restaurant is capable of handling busy times like lunch and dinner being right next to Convention Center and connected to the Drury Inn. We had a 2 hr lunch allotment. We arrived and were given water and hot bread. The waitress didn't acknowledge us for at least a half hour and we had to ask to get someone. We did not get our food until 20 minutes before our 2 hour lunch break was over. When we asked waitress about our food, she said that the food was prepared in order and that she was sure that we had ordered immediately. On the contrary.... Not to mention that I had to ask for my soft drink 1 hour after ordering. This place does not have enough staff to be at this location. Also, staff was complaining about having to separate checks..

Norman, Oklahoma
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by the men at desk of our hotel. My friend and I love good Italian food and I'm not sure you could find anything much better than that served at Sanfilippo's. I had the linquine with white clam sauce, the best I have ever tasted and more than I could eat. My friend had a spicy shrimp pasta and she raved about it. We will definitely go here again when in St. Louis.

Visited May 2014
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've traveled to St. Louis 3 times in the past year for business. My customer contact loves this place and each time we've come here for lunch. She says they have about the best burger she's had anywhere. I've always stuck to the Italian options. My favorite is the seafood ravioli. It has a light cream sauce and it served with a salad. The sauce is so good I have to dip some of the complimentary garlic bread in it! Looks like I may have another trip to St. Louis in the near future, and I am looking forward to another tasty lunch here.

• Visited March 2014
schenectady
“great meal”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was treated like royalty when I was there and the food, which was the steak was so tender and the service was very good also. I don't like to go out when I am alone after a certain hour and I found that this was a very good place to go eat.

Visited April 2014