“Excellent Place for Brunch!”
Review of Nadoz Euro Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Nadoz Euro Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Description: Serving hot breakfast daily, soups, salads, panini, gourmet burgers and sandwiches. Healthy Juice Bar and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies. Located near St. Louis University Campus in the historic Coronado.
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This is our third or fourth visit to Nadoz Café for Sunday brunch. The food is always hot, fresh and delicious. Their smoothies are fabulous! I’ve only had the strawberry/peach smoothie, but it’s so good I can’t bring myself to order anything else. I’m not usually a fan of order and serve yourself style, but the restaurant is organized and clean. Even with the neighboring wine bar seating portion closed off due to a private event there was plenty of room for all the diners. I will definitely go back again and again!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Although I only tried the pastries (cant comment on the food), I did love this Cafe. It was very spacious and you can go for a more intimate setting (sitting in the booths) or more an open setting. The coffee selections were good.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Try the specials. They are unique and oh so good. I can't remember the name of my favorite, but it had chicken with some sort of curry. Nadoz is better than the crepe house in Clayton. Too bad I can never remember the name when recommending to friends.

1  Thank kjgwspagirll11
Reviewed 23 March 2011

We visited Nadoz for a late breakfast/brunch. The counter service was quick and friendly. My friend and I both had the salmon bagel plate and our daughters had omlets...all were delicious! The atmosphere was very nice as the restaurant is located in the Coronado building; not your normal corner cafe. Will definitely be back the next time we're in St. Louis.

Reviewed 10 January 2011

My wife and I ate at Nadoz for lunch after shopping before a Cardinal game this past July. It was a great find. I had one of the their speciality crepes and she had a salad. Her salad had a good variety of ingredients starting with mixed greens, cranberry raisens, feta, and nuts. My crepe had cheese, spinach and smoked turkey. We finished lunch off with a fruit tart and a piece of chocolate. I would definitely recommend Nadoz for a nice lunch place when in St. Louis.