“Nothing Special - but good meal”
Review of Harry's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Harry's Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 October 2011

we ate here with a group of colleagues and found it to be adequate - but 'nothing to write home about'. The service was great - only two other tables occupied on this weeknight during NLCS - Cards were playing so guess everyone was at Busch Stadium!? The boss had the meatloaf - he said it was 'the best he'd ever had'. It was uniquely prepared. Little hockey puck shaped servings wrapped in bacon! I had the Pork loin & polenta dish which was flavorful and plenty to eat.

Reviewed 6 August 2011

I love going to Harry's. My family and I go there for all occasions. We have stopped by for dinner after a baseball game. I had my husband's surprise 30th Birthday party. My son says Harry has the best bacon wrapped meatloaf ever!!! Staff is always proffessional and friendly and always a clean atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 November 2010

The food was excellent and the atmosphere was great, I can't wait to visit again. The menu is very different from the normal restaurant fare and the only thing I can say is 'the cook's are definitely skilled. You can tell they aren't just opening cans, but the food is really seasoned and tasty.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook