“It's been a while”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Saint Louis, Missouri
“It's been a while”
Reviewed 30 July 2010

Today my house mate called to talk to his wife. As I walked passed her she asked what I wanted on my burger. I stopped and asked "burger". She said "yeah he's gonna stop at Steake & Shake for burgers on his way home". That got me to thinking about the best burger I ever had. It came from Reynolds BBQ. Back in the late 80's I was working at a daycare center. After the kids were down for thier nap we decided on what we wanted for lunch. We often chose Reynolds. I was the only one with a car so I had to go down there. I always got a burger. It was large, inexpensive and always good. You would never know that you could find food that good in a crime infested nieghborhood like that.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent BBQ”
Reviewed 9 May 2005

I was totally shocked when I tried their bbq. I went with a friend and the outside didn't do anything for me.. But the food was so excellent I went back to work telling everyone about it..