“Fun shopping area”
Review of The Loop

The Loop
Ranked #47 of 275 things to do in Saint Louis
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My friend and I took the metro from downtown to explore the loop. Really neat place, a nice variety of out of the ordinary shops and galleries. Componere Gallery of Art has some outstanding work. I was excited to find a wonderful piece on rice paper by Eleanor Ruder, just perfect for my house. I quickly bought it and had it shipped. Really nice gallery with a good variety of art work and jewelry. We also happened on an excellent children's store. There were some clothing shops that carried more trendy fun clothing.
There are numerous restaurants and vast variety. The loop is well worth your time.

1  Thank Alabamatripcreator
"parking garage"
"hall of fame"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 9 September 2013

It is just a street with a few shops and restaurants geared more towards the eclectic college crowd I guess. Most of the places to eat were some type of asian food so if thats not your thing don't waste your time.

2  Thank Robert J
Reviewed 19 August 2013

While vacationing in St. Louis with our 17-year-old daughter, a friend recommended The Delmar Loop, and so on a whim, we went and we're so glad we did! It was on a Thursday night and with classes resuming soon at the nearby University, things were picking up there. Lots to see and take in, great people watching. Enjoyed the Walk of Fame, Blueberry Hill for dinner, and totally wowed by the Vintage Vinyl store, since all three of us in our family adore/prefer music on vinyl and this is such a large store compared to our small record stores back home. We just had such a fun evening, lots of great conversation and laughter. We'll definitely be returning the next time we're in St. Louis!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

On a rainy day, we thought we would do a little shopping...but not here. There was no place of interest to us. A couple of interesting restaurants, but nothing else worth writing home about.

3  Thank Michigan4