The Residence Inn St. Louis downtown was a nice, family friendly hotel. The one-bedroom suite with mini kitchen was spacious. The suite was clean and the kitchen had everything we needed for a short stay. The complimentary breakfast was far better than most I have had. It offered numerous hot and cold selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the difference at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Downtown. As the first and only extended stay hotel in downtown, we combine the conveniences of home with the services of a hotel. Wonderfully different and tastefully designed, you will have the option of choosing accommodations from our three various suite types ~ studio, one, and two-bedroom. With our versatile suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, you will have plenty of space for entertaining or meeting with colleagues; and space to work efficiently and comfortably. Experience the difference at Residence Inn by enjoying all of the complimentary extras we offer; deluxe breakfast buffet, evening social hour, high speed internet access, grocery shopping service, and exercise room. With our convenient downtown location, you will be just minutes away from all of the excitement happening in Downtown St. Louis Riverfront-Arch, St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Washington Avenue, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Downtown Hotel Saint Louis
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn