We have stayed at the Hampton Inn at Forest Park in St Louis/Clayton, MO for the past 4 years while attending fall sporting events at Washington University in St Louis.
The reasons we continue to return to this particular hotel are:
- Reasonable cost for the area
- Free parking on site.
- Close to Washington University, Forest Park, St Louis Zoo
- There is an adjacent restaurant/sports bar called Highlander that is a good spot for lunch, late dinners or a drink before bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park is just minutes from popular attractions in the beautiful Forest Park area of St. Louis. The hotel is only 3 blocks away from the St. Louis Zoo and just a couple miles from Washington University and St. Louis University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis At Forest Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis At Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Hampton Inn Forest Park
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn