“Real east coast pizza in St. Louis”

Feraro's Jersey Style Pizza
Ranked #749 of 2,880 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Soulard
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Real east coast pizza in St. Louis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Having just moved here from Philly we stumbled across this pizza place and decided to stop in. Once in the door, I asked for verification that this would be an authentic Jersey style pizza and I was assured the owners were from there and this was authentic. I ordered a slice of barbecue chicken pizza and my wife had a slice of spinach. My pizza was great, and my wife who does not like barbecue chicken tried mine and said it was very good. I also tried her spinach which was wonderful as well. We did not have dessert this time but canoli's were on the menu so we will try that next time. Oh, and the service was great. Our waitress answered all sorts of questions we had and the owner took time out from cooking to welcome us. I give this place as high of a rating as possible. Two other locations in St. Louis, one of them in Soulard.

• Visited October 2013

Washington, Missouri
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

LOVED IT!!! We ordered Garlic knots (crave them every day now) and Pepperoni and Mushroom Jersey style pizza! SO SO good!! best pizza I ever had! We were staying in a hotel and they said it would be about 35 minutes to deliver, 30 minutes later i got a phone call saying they were in our lobby with the pizza. We thought it was fast. Normally we order pizza and it takes 30 minutes and we have to go get it! Defiantly recommend to everyone!

Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Ridiculously Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

I live around the corner from Feraro’s and have ordered by phone for pick up. You can’t have them deliver because it can take more than 90 minutes to get your pizza, which of course will be cold. But the last 3 times I’ve ordered and gone to pick up they have had no record of my pizza order. When they do actually have your pizza order, it’s usually with the wrong ingredients. Maybe it’s OK if you eat there, but I’ll never go back.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Best pizza in St. Louis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

While waiting for Mexican food next door, walked around neighborhood and the smells from Feraro's pulled us in. With a few outside Bistro tables, we enjoyed an appetizer while waiting for outr table next door. The next day we had to try the pizza for ourselves after the smells and were not disappointed. Again sitting outside enjoying a few very well priced beers, the pizza is not to be missed. Definetly worth a trip back on our next visit..

Visited April 2013
O'Fallon, Illinois
“Best pizza I've had in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

I was kind of skeptical about this place and it being so far away from the O'Fallon/Belleville, IL area, but my friends convinced me on going. As a big pizza fan, I have not tasted any pizza in the St Louis Metro area that tasted this great!! The cheese was delicious!! The place is a little small, but the pizza and service are great. Definitely visit this place.

• Visited March 2013