“My Favorite Pizza out of anywhere”

Feraro's Jersey Style Pizza
Ranked #827 of 2,941 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Soulard
Neighbourhood: Soulard
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is my favorite pizza I've ever had. I am pretty sure I still live in Soulard based on this pizza joint. NJ style pizza that is right on. They ever have it by the slice! Service is never the best but the pizza is worth it!

There are newer reviews for Feraro's Jersey Style Pizza

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Having just moved here from Philly we stumbled across this pizza place and decided to stop in. Once in the door, I asked for verification that this would be an authentic Jersey style pizza and I was assured the owners were from there and this was authentic. I ordered a slice of barbecue chicken pizza and my wife had a slice of spinach. My pizza was great, and my wife who does not like barbecue chicken tried mine and said it was very good. I also tried her spinach which was wonderful as well. We did not have dessert this time but canoli's were on the menu so we will try that next time. Oh, and the service was great. Our waitress answered all sorts of questions we had and the owner took time out from cooking to welcome us. I give this place as high of a rating as possible. Two other locations in St. Louis, one of them in Soulard.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

LOVED IT!!! We ordered Garlic knots (crave them every day now) and Pepperoni and Mushroom Jersey style pizza! SO SO good!! best pizza I ever had! We were staying in a hotel and they said it would be about 35 minutes to deliver, 30 minutes later i got a phone call saying they were in our lobby with the pizza. We thought it was fast. Normally we order pizza and it takes 30 minutes and we have to go get it! Defiantly recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I live around the corner from Feraro’s and have ordered by phone for pick up. You can’t have them deliver because it can take more than 90 minutes to get your pizza, which of course will be cold. But the last 3 times I’ve ordered and gone to pick up they have had no record of my pizza order. When they do actually have your pizza order, it’s usually with the wrong ingredients. Maybe it’s OK if you eat there, but I’ll never go back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

While waiting for Mexican food next door, walked around neighborhood and the smells from Feraro's pulled us in. With a few outside Bistro tables, we enjoyed an appetizer while waiting for outr table next door. The next day we had to try the pizza for ourselves after the smells and were not disappointed. Again sitting outside enjoying a few very well priced beers, the pizza is not to be missed. Definetly worth a trip back on our next visit..