“GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT FRENCH COUSINE”
Review of Franco - CLOSED

Franco
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Soulard
Cross street: Carroll Street
Transit: Metrolink at Busch Stadium is only a 10 min walk north from us. This makes us an ideal place to eat real food before or after the game.
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT FRENCH COUSINE”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I visited this french restaurant in Soulard downtown area this weekend and the whole experience was good , excellent food and service and quiet ambience , We started with the French onion soup gratinee as appetizer and later we ordered as main dishes the Grilled Missouri Rainbow Trout , Grilled Rib Eye , Confit Au Poulet and the Busque Seafood Stew , all well cooked and delicious and we finish with the Tahitian Vanilla Creme Brulee,as dessert , overall prices are adequate and my family enjoy the french cousine dishes very much.

• Visited April 2014

Paradise Valley, Arizona
“A bit out of the way but comfortable and nice”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We both had the mussels...not the best we've ever had, but good. The decor was nice and we enjoyed a quiet early dinner. We walked about 2 miles from the Embassy Suites on N. 7th Street to the restaurant and passed by the baseball stadium on the way.

• Visited April 2014
Herrin, Illinois
“Best in Soulard”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Franco is that hidden gem in Soulard downtown St. Louis. Wonderful drinks and food.
Our group enjoyed all the salads (Caesar salad, scallop salad and trotters salad).
Cassoulet is their most popular dinner option and is great. Two had the special seafood entree and one steak dinner was ordered. A casual fun place where food is really good. They always have a wonderful trout option and always have a foi gras of the night. The drinks here are very good and some are unual.

• Visited March 2014
STL, Missouri, United States
“Better restaurants to try”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We were not impressed. I have had better pork belly at lesser restaurants. My friend sent his salad with crab back as the crab was tasteless and ordered French onion soup instead. I ordered a side of brussell sprouts that were described as caramelized, they were not. They were good none the less. My friend had the special - flounder which he said was good. The flourless chocolate cake with pistachio ice cream was wonderful.

Toronto, Canada
“Go here!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We read about this restaurant while planning our trip to St. Louis so my fiance made a reservation ahead of time. It was a Thursday night and it was far from busy. We had an amazing meal. I had steak and my fiance had one of the nightly specials. Our server was great and the interior was beautiful. This was one of our best meals we had in St. Louis and I would highly recommend. I would drive or take a taxi there as it is a bit of an isolated area.

• Visited November 2013