“Cheap Food, Rude Employees, Terrible Games”

Hammer's Food & Fun
Ranked #45 of 53 Fun & Games in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: Here you'll find an incredible all-you-can-eat buffet featuring fresh pizza, pasta, soup, salad and tasty desserts! Then, hop into some fun at "The Fairgrounds", where you'll find indoor Go-Karts, Bumper Cars, Glow-In-The-Dark Mini Golf, Mini Bowling, and a huge Game Room where you can redeem tickets for prizes! Since we are completely indoors, the temperature is always perfect here at Incredible Pizza! Private event space for birthdays, groups, meetings and more! Open daily at 11am.
St. Louis , MO
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Cheap Food, Rude Employees, Terrible Games”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

do not go here. the food is gross and cheap, they never have the kind of pizza everyone wants so the buffet lines are really long, go KART line was 30 minutes, in the buffett, the plates were wet, piles of trash lying around everywhere. might be fun for a cheap birthday party, but not at all what it says on the commercials or ads.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Jack B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

I took my family to Incredible Pizza tonight for dinner. We have been there in the past, during the week for lunch on snow days when the kids are off from school, so we have never been there when it was crowded. I was appauled and outraged at my visit tonight. It was packed. It was beyond disgusting. Every piece of silver wear I picked up was dirty. Every plate was dirty...there were stacks of them on the sides where people left them because they weren't clean. The buffet was disgusting. Food everywhere. They were out of everything. I felt like cattle trying to get my food. It was a free for all.....we barely found a place to sit and when we did, my arm stuck to the table because it was so sticky. The drink area was a mad house. ice and soda everywhere. Out of cups....the cups they did have laying there were the ones left by people because they were dirty. The food may have been ok but by the time I even took a bite I was so grossed out I could have thrown up.
My kids played three games before one worked. All of which took our money before they didnt work. and the line to get our money back for the games that were broken was ridiculous. All of the employees are young....very young. And extremely overwhelmed and improperly trained. And for some reason, the customers there were extremely rude. My daughter waited for 10 minutes for her turn to play skeeball....and when it was her turn, a young lady stood in her way and then TOOK SOME OF HER BALLS FOR HER DAUGHTER. I asked her politely to please let my daughter have her chance to play her game and she treated me like I did something wrong. So my daughter naturally was upset and was no longer in the mood to play. There were people yelling, smacking, pulling their kids. There were people arguing with cops inside the arcade.....honestly not a place I want my family. Not to mention the bathrooms were disgusting. We will never ever go back.

Visited February 2012
6 Thank Angie K
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“stlou_cindylou”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

Kids love it, sometimes parents love it, even grandparents have a good time! The food is pretty good! It is served buffet style. Usually pretty crowded, especially on the weekend. Be prepared to spend a little on games & fun!

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Better than Chuck E. Cheese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

Much better food and variety.
Games are pretty much the same.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“buffet style pizza/ games for the kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

This place is good if you need a "treat" for the kiddos. Tolerable pizza and buffet with a full arcade, indoor mini golf, indoor go-carts. Bring your cash... it can get expensive.