“Enjoyed Every Minute”

Ranked #2 of 26 Saint Louis B&B and Inns
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Enjoyed Every Minute”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

From the time I entered this amazing mansion until the time that I finished my wonderful breakfast, I thoroughly enjoyed everything that this bed and breakfast has to offer. The creativity and care that the staff has put into this establishment is evident in each room you enter. My stay at the Fleur-De-Lys Mansion was one that I will never forget. Great sleep, great comfort, great food, and great people...you cannot ask for more!

Room Tip: I recommend the Forest Park Room; it was a top notch room with a wonderful bed!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Reviewed 10 December 2011

All the positive reviews are absolutely just. The service, atmosphere and rooms are super. I would recommend it anybody up for some pampering.

• Stayed December 2011
Canada
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Hello All; My husband and I are from Canada. We booked a room at the Fleur-De-Lys based on the review in the Missouri Tourism book. I was simply amazed by this bed and breakfast. Every little small detail was taken care of. We stayed in the tower park room and it was beautiful comfortable and relaxing. Vicki (the hostess) made reservations for us for supper and we had the most amazing meal. The breakfast at the house was also amazing. I have never been treated so well in my life. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to everyone!! We truly enjoyed visiting with Jan and Vicki. Jan was an awesome person. My only regret is that I never stayed all weekend!! We only stayed one night and will definitely return again. Absolutely Loved it :)

Room Tip: I really don't think there is a bad room in the house!!!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Jan and Dave offer a beautiful environment where they have anticipated every need and welcome each guest with gracious warmth. Perfectly appointed rooms, breakfast offerings that are unimaginable (even if you look at the pictures and read the recipes before you get there), wi-fi to allow a guest to "stay connected" as may be necessary, and a warm cookie waiting for you on arrival. Everyone should visit the Mansion at least once!

Room Tip: Each room is beautiful!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Wonderful bed and breakfast where you will find, lovely hospitality, comfort, kindness and warmth. Jan and Dave are the most grecious hosts. Everytime when I visit St Louis I dont miss an opputunity to stay at The Fleyr - De- Lys Mansion. It is a treat for the soul.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 13 November 2011

This was our first ever stay at a Bed and Breakfast, and I can state that it was simply fantastic. The home is beautiful and full of history, we definitely enjoyed learning about how the home had changed owner's throughout it's life. We stayed in the Forest Park room and the room was very large and comfortable. Everyone was extremely helpful and courteous, and the chocolate chip cookies were fantastic. Breakfast was very good, and served when you awoke in the morning.
I will say that if you drive a larger vehicle the parking is a little tight, so bring a vehicle that is easy to manuever. Everything about our stay was fantastic, we would definitely recommend the Fleur-De-Lys to anyone and I am sure we will come back in the not to distant future.
Thank you Jan and Dave for a great stay!

Affton, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2011

This is trip 4 to visit with Jan and Dave. Their home is beautiful beyond belief, with all the trimmings. They make you feel part of their extended family coming home for a visit.
They absolutely think of everything from relaxation, massage, hot tub, carriage ride, gourmet dinner, unbelievable breakfast to unbelievably comfortable beds.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fabulous. For a romantic soak the Forest Park or Tower Grove rooms. The Resevoir...