Fleur-de-Lys Mansion
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$164
US$154
US$162
US$150
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$107
The Cheshire(Saint Louis)
US$160
US$150
US$137
US$127
Agoda.com
All reviewshot tubbed and breakfastforest parkspa roomtower grovegreat hostsbotanical gardensbreakfast was deliciousgated parkingspent two nightslouis areainnkeepersaccommodationscaramelizedrobesprivacycomfort
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed there for two nights. The house was beautiful. It was our first B&B. We loved it. The owners and staff were very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. The food was amazing. We had the best time. We met another couple, Dave and Judi. Wonderful people. We are planning to go back and stay longer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We have stayed in a lot of B&Bs and this stay in mid-December was beyond expectations. The decor and restoration in the mansion is beautiful by itself but being decorated for the Chirstmas holidays made it over the top. So much detail. So many incredible things to look at.

Don't have enough adjectives to describe everything. The breakfasts were indeed gourmet. The pampering was great. Every room was exquisite. Wonderful beds and bedding. Towel warmers in the baths!

When we arrived, the owners David and Jan and Innkeeper Vickie made us feel like friends and when we left (3 nights) we felt like family. Such a warm ambiance.

The location was great. We wanted to see lots of things in St Louis and most of them were in close proximity to the Fleur-de-Lys. Vickie was very helpful directing us and locating things to see. A must-stay if we are ever in the area again.

Room Tip: We checked out all 4 rooms and they are all unique and exquisite. Call and ask about the features of each room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband was skeptical about staying at a Bed and Breakfast but we had a wonderful experience. The house is beautiful, owners and staff were wonderful, food was AMAZING!! Highly recommend the Fleur De Lys Mansion.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is one of the very best places I have ever been to. Despite my very few reviews, I travel extensively in France and the US, and when I can, always stay at B&Bs.
Everything, in every detail, is perfect at the Fleur-de-Lys. I really appreciated the cupboard packed with necessity items. It is the first time I see this. Brilliant idea !
Visiting the tower was very interesting, and the Reservoir Room I had chosen was a gem.
Breakfast was a delight.
Thank you, for making my husband's return from Ft Leonard Wood so special.

AdS

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I and two other military couples were guests at the Fleur De Lys Mansion on November 11, 2013 as a gracious tribute to Veterans by Jan and Dave Seifert. The Inn itself is a very remarkable structure of old St Louis tradition that has been carefully restored with love and a lot of work with beautifully decorated rooms throughout the home. The rooms were grand with luxurious linens and amenities for comfort and function. Large jacuzzi tubs in the suites and a hot tub in the solarium were available for private relaxation. Jan and Dave make sure every detail of the Bed and Breakfast experience is complete before the guests arrive. The most important part of the experience was the warm hospitality that Jan, Dave and Vicki provided as they orchestrated the needs of each guest. You feel very much at home and at ease. The guest couples had a great time sharing stories and the wonderful snacks, desserts, spirits and atmosphere of the parlor and study areas in the afternoon/evening and exquisite breakfast menu in the morning. Jan promises that no one leaves breakfast hungry...and believe me she keeps her promises. I could go on and on about many more of the wonderful details of our stay at the Fleur De Lys, but my wife and I will just say that this Inn is a "must stay." We already are planning to go back soon.

Room Tip: We selected the Tower Grove room from the pictures just for decoration. We found that the decoration was just a small part of a very spacious and grand room. We recommend it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple