Fleur-de-Lys Mansion
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$260
US$463
US$406
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$239
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$420
US$352
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$320
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$271
Hotels.com
All reviewsb bhot tubbed and breakfastforest parkspa roomtower grovegreat hostsbotanical gardensbreakfast was deliciousgated parkingspent two nightslouis areainnkeepersaccommodationscaramelizedrobesprivacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2007

Jan and Dave are the most gracious hosts we have ever met! The best features were homemade cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies, comfy beds, and beautiful home decor. Anything we needed was only a request away...we enjoyed our stay celebrating our first anniversary! Great location to Forest Park, Fox Theater, downtown. Can't say enough about our stay! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed 3 September 2007

The Fleur-De-Lys Mansion is a wonderful place to stay. Everything was fabulous, from the accomodations to the food - can't wait to stay there again.

Reviewed 2 September 2007

What an amazing bed and breakfast! The home has been beautifully restored and is in a great location with quick access to downtown, museums and great restaurants. The four guest rooms are warmly decorated and have very recently been upgraded with new bed linens and new carpet. (Two of the rooms have hardwood floors with area rugs). We stayed two nights...the first in the Reservoir Park Room, then in the Tower Grove Room. Both rooms were wonderful! The Reservoir Park Room is a bit smaller and did not have a jacuzzi, but it was so very cozy, it may have been my favorite! The beds were incredibly comfortable...and the lavender scented sheets really are great! What I especially loved was the breakfast. There is no describing Jan's carmelized french toast! My husband and I love good food, and dining out when we travel is our favorite thing to do. (Be sure to ask Jan and Dave for restaurant recommendations...everywhere they recommended was delicious!) Jan's breakfasts were two of the best breakfasts I've ever had...beautifully presented, served hot, and absolutely wonderful. Jan and Dave are exceptionally warm hosts with a real gift for hospitality. I could really tell that they love having people in their home and serving them. I felt welcomed from the moment Jan opened the front door until she stood on the back porch and waved good-bye. I always consult Trip Advisor before we travel, but I've never taken time to write a review. However, our stay at the Fleur-De-Lys Mansion was so exceptional that I had to share the news. If you're looking for a luxurious bed and breakfast with impeccable food and warm hospitality, this is it!

Reviewed 28 August 2007

Forest Park was an amazing room. Everything thing from the towel warmers to the hot tub in the room was perfect! We arrived fairly late that night for our honey moon so we didn't have much time to spend but Jan and Dave e-mailed us simple directions on how to get our keys to the room. Once we entered the room setting the romantic vibe was no problem with the beautiful dark colors and nature theme. The next morning we went downstairs for a wonderful breakfast personally delivered by Jan and Dave. Another couple sat with us at another table while we discussed memorable events with Jan and Dave. Later in the evening Jan booked great seats for us at an italian restaraunt as well as provide easy driving directions. Overall the owners of the mansion were courteous, attentive, and quick to respond. Every room in the mansion was beautiful! No matter what room you choose you will leave with satisfaction. I will be back for my honeymoon! I highly recommend this room to other couples and friends.

Forest Park was an amazing room. Everything thing from the towel warmers to the hot tub in the room was perfect! We arrived fairly late that night for our honeymoon so we didn't have much time to spend but Jan and Dave e-mailed us simple directions on how to get our keys to the room. Once we entered the room setting the romantic vibe was no problem with the beautiful dark colors and nature theme. The next morning we went downstairs for a wonderful breakfast personally delivered by Jan and Dave. Later in the evening Jan booked great seats for us at an Italian restaurant as well as provide easy driving directions. Overall the owners of the mansion were courteous, attentive, and quick to respond. Every room in the mansion was beautiful! No matter what room you choose you will leave with satisfaction. I will be back for my honeymoon! I highly recommend this room to other couples and friends!

Antonio K.

Reviewed 11 August 2007

After hours of surfing the Internet, searching for a B&B in St Louis we finally decided on the Botanical Garden Room at the Fleur de Lys Mansion. What a great decision! Do yourself a favor when travel takes you to St Louis... allow Jan & Dave Seifert to host your accommodations... you will be writing the next glowing review!